Site News Forum

Forum to discuss TT news items. Only TrueTrophy can post here

Would You Team Up for a Site-Wide Trophy Hunting Tournament? Let Us Know!

AuthorMessage
kintaris
kintaris
Posted on 18 June 19 at 15:15
We're thinking of bringing the GTASC to TT!

Please click here to read the story: Would You Team Up for a Site-Wide Trophy Hunting Tournament? Let Us Know!
Poll: Would you be interested in a team-based Great TrueTrophies Score Challenge?
  • 75.2% - Yes!
  • 24.8% - No!

• We had 230 responses to the poll.
    You must log in to vote on this poll
    UlvenFenrir
    UlvenFenrir
    Posted on 18 June 19 at 15:39
    and inflate my ratio and score with baby games to stay in the top? ew, no thanks. great option for others though.
    davem300490
    232,005 232,005 XP
    davem300490
    Posted on 18 June 19 at 16:42
    No. I suggested this when TT opened and it was thrown back and laughed at so no. Simple answer.
    Stick it [smile]
    Koding
    Koding
    Posted on 18 June 19 at 16:59
    Absolutely! Bring it on!!
    61 LEGO game completions on 6 different platforms across TA, TT, and TSA! Over 3,400 achievements/trophies earned in LEGO games!
    Soragoof
    Soragoof
    Posted on 18 June 19 at 17:36
    Yes and Yes. I'm very happy to see this site finally hitting marks where it can include larger items seen over on TA.
    Dog_of_Thunder
    Posted on 18 June 19 at 17:39
    Yes!!!
    AtsumaKarin
    AtsumaKarin
    Posted on 18 June 19 at 17:55
    Yes please!
    Game Info/Genre Team Member. :D Enjoys the thrill of the GRP (Gold Rush Plat) and seeing Double (or more) Milestones in his Friend Feed!
    Najinceil
    Najinceil
    Posted on 18 June 19 at 18:15
    UlvenFenrir said:
    and inflate my ratio and score with baby games to stay in the top? ew, no thanks. great option for others though.
    you can play me like a game, baby

OT: yes
    xStOnEhEaDx
    xStOnEhEaDx
    Posted on 18 June 19 at 18:15
    I am always down to hunt more trophies.

and really like the challengers there have been on here.
    MajesticStyles
    Posted on 18 June 19 at 18:51
    I would love to but sadly i dont have trophy hunter friends.
    Majerus91
    Majerus91
    Posted on 18 June 19 at 19:02
    No. I don't want to rely on someone else to help me win, nor would want someone to rely on me to help them win. I like the challenges like the 12 days of gaming or the alphabet one, but when it comes to co-op competitions, some gamers are, let's say.....too competitive, if you know what I mean. Making things not fun.
    What is man but the sum of his memories? We are the stories we live. The tales we tell ourselves.
    UlvenFenrir
    UlvenFenrir
    Posted on 18 June 19 at 19:14
    Najinceil said:
    UlvenFenrir said:
    you can play me like a game, baby

OT: yes
    ill play you like a delicate piece of music. redface
    Koding
    Koding
    Posted on 18 June 19 at 19:19
    It's good to see that the overwhelming response to this is 'YES!'. Hopefully we can get more of the events and challenges run on TA over here in the future. Who knows? Maybe we can even get some of our own specific to TT.
    61 LEGO game completions on 6 different platforms across TA, TT, and TSA! Over 3,400 achievements/trophies earned in LEGO games!
    Nelson-Hellier
    Posted on 18 June 19 at 19:42
    Absolutely. But only if we get to pick cool tag team names
    minpinz23186
    minpinz23186
    Posted on 18 June 19 at 19:43
    I'd honestly rather see the individual version of GTASC over here instead of the team - but this would be good, too. I'd really love to see more contests over here so that I stop neglecting my Playstation.
    dvdmanpa
    dvdmanpa
    Posted on 18 June 19 at 20:20
    Im down!
    rdenton85
    rdenton85
    Posted on 18 June 19 at 20:32
    Yes definitely. I already have a partner ready too laugh but I've been asking about something like this for years. I remember the ps3 not auto synching the trophies being a reason why it weren't possible before but as ps4 has no issue there hopefully that will help.

But yes do it. wink
    GT: boldfoxrd
    Prem-aka-Prince
    Posted on 18 June 19 at 21:21
    I would not participate, but I would be glad to see more than a dozen teams of two. I would be interested to know who these people are, hopefully not all staff or (conversely) the kind of ghost users who get vast swells of unlocks, yet don't participate or otherwise express any social sentiment.Nelson-Hellier said:
    Absolutely. But only if we get to pick cool tag team names
    Nice!
    =Semper Fi=
    GampxS
    GampxS
    Posted on 18 June 19 at 21:35
    I am not a big trophy hunter I play only games I like and finish them only if they arent too frustrating and are fun. Also my tag brother is on Xbox One so I dont have trustworthy partner lol. Anyway I love watching other people compete so yeah go for it but I for myself vote no.
    lumpengott
    lumpengott
    Posted on 18 June 19 at 21:41
    Hell yeah
    Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.