Game Info Submission: Please Don't Touch Anything Forum

Board where Game Info Submissions are auto-posted. You cannot start threads in this board - please use the Game Info submission button under the Game Image on the Game Page

Please Don't Touch Anything - Trophy Flag submissions

Related game: Please Don't Touch Anything

AuthorMessage
Information Posted on 10 June 19 at 05:59
ERock4484 has just submitted some Trophy Flag Info for Please Don't Touch Anything Trophies:

ERock4484 said:
Please Don't Touch AnythingGroundhog DayThe Groundhog Day trophy in Please Don't Touch Anything worth 90 pointsRestart the game 100 times

Unobtainable, glitched trophy and developer refuses to respond to requests to fix. Restarting the game is as simple as pressing triangle, certainly someone would have gotten this by now.

Please Don't Touch AnythingHe's on fire!The He's on fire! trophy in Please Don't Touch Anything worth 30 pointsThrow all the trash away within 15 seconds

Unobtainable, glitched trophy and developer refuses to respond to requests to fix. I have no concrete evidence for this except for the fact that no one on the site has it, and I’ve trie to go as fast as I can to do it with no luck.

Please Don't Touch AnythingSpice of LifeThe Spice of Life trophy in Please Don't Touch Anything worth 30 pointsGet Eaten by the Sandworm

Unobtainable, glitched trophy and developer refuses to respond to requests to fix. This is tied to an ending and the “all endings unlocked” trophy is obtainable.

Najinceil
Najinceil
Posted on 12 June 19 at 17:29
Hi there, ERock4484. Thank you for your submission. We've added Unobtainable to all but 'He's on fire'. It has 2 unlocks on another website, and we're unsure if legitimate or not, so rather than dumping Unobtainable on a buggy, not broken trophy, we left it be for now.

Either way, we appreciate the help. Thank you! toast
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.