Gaming News

All the latest Playstation and gaming news. Only TT Newshounds can post in this forum.

A Surprise Announcement Is Inbound At E3 for Catherine: Full Body

• Posted on 31 May 19 at 09:38
    Wow. That's gonna be amazing
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 31 May 19 at 15:45, Edited on 31 May 19 at 17:34 by
    Hopefully the surprise is that it's not going to be censored... As I doubt its the playable joker content as that was in the japanese release and judging by the store pages its going to be a part of the digital deluxe edition (and by fans I'd assume its already well known about).
  • Posted on 31 May 19 at 15:59
    Oh hey Frozen! Didn't realize you were on the dark side these days.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 31 May 19 at 17:33
    Shadow_Kisuragi said:
    Oh hey Frozen! Didn't realize you were on the dark side these days.
    Always been a multi-platform gamer but blame the lack of exclusives, (and good ones at that...) a terrible home screen UI that keeps getting updated every 6 months- a year which makes it worse and makes me hate a certain console more and with its free game offerings per month getting worse I'm giving up my membership by the end of this year too especially with the price increase here :D..... The dark side is the other side lol (though the censorship Sony are pulling is stupid) sadly more games here that have gripped me in only a couple of years of having the PS4 than the other machine had which I got around 6 months after launch........
  • Funeral-WindFuneral-Wind176,838
    Posted on 31 May 19 at 20:53
    Count me in.
  • Posted on 01 June 19 at 00:11
    If the surprise is censoring then that wouldnt be a surprise as sony are going downhill, lol, wonder how much money they are losing these days
    Cloud
  • Posted on 01 June 19 at 00:17
    HalfblindCloud said:
    If the surprise is censoring then that wouldnt be a surprise as sony are going downhill, lol, wonder how much money they are losing these days
    definitely not a much money as they are making
  • Posted on 01 June 19 at 06:24
    Fun E3 after party :)
    Panache! - Reincarnation!
  • darkchris23darkchris231,011,385
    Posted on 01 June 19 at 22:29
    I hope they don't censor this game. games like this shouldn't be censored
  • ShyGuyDYShyGuyDY62,971
    Posted on 02 June 19 at 16:19
    Limit two drinks per person?!

C'mon now, if they wanted me to have a full immersive experience of Catherine, they should let me get drunk while I contemplate how much my life sucks
  • Posted on 02 June 19 at 20:10
    YouTube is down, hope fix soon.
    Panache! - Reincarnation!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads