Gaming News

All the latest Playstation and gaming news. Only TT Newshounds can post in this forum.

Final Fantasy VII Remake Will Still Arrive in Multiple Parts

• PunkyliarPunkyliar108,749
  • Unversed13xUnversed13x425,647
    Posted on 13 May 19 at 18:00
    I don't mind the multiple parts if their lenght are adequate and they said it would be.
  • Posted on 13 May 19 at 19:06
    Soa7-13 said:
    I don't mind the multiple parts if their lenght are adequate and they said it would be.
    you should be more worried about if square will cave to the idiot sjws like they did over ff14.

the idiots at kotaku are already screaming about ff7r being racist cause barret acutally sounds like a black guy.
  • zidane6915zidane6915480,140
    Posted on 13 May 19 at 22:49
    square better not screw this up by pandering to sjw bullshit as for the multiple parts the original game was 3 discs granted that discs back then couldnt hold as much data so i dont mind
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 14 May 19 at 09:41
    It looks nice in terms of detail but I am still very sceptical on the remake, plus the fact it's still going to be multiple parts when the game was originally 3 discs for around £35-40 and each part will be at least £50 at launch (even if they are extending the gameplay to make each disc a "full retail title") makes it extremely unappealing for me, especially with how much will be changed/cut because some parts won't transition well... The fact they said they wouldn't remake 7 till they surpassed it, which they still haven't is pretty sad, but it shows how desperate they are to make final fantasy good again in all aspects.... though I doubt it will work honestly, as far as I'm concerned I'm done with the main series, if there was a World of FF2 I would happily get that because it was a breath of fresh air and felt like a proper FF game to me.
  • Posted on 14 May 19 at 13:23, Edited on 14 May 19 at 13:25 by PistolvaniaX9
    IceBlazeWinters said:
    Soa7-13 said:
    you should be more worried about if square will cave to the idiot sjws like they did over ff14.

the idiots at kotaku are already screaming about ff7r being racist cause barret acutally sounds like a black guy.
    Who hurt you? Show me on the doll where Square touched you. Also FYI, any "argument" you had was invalid after using "idiot SJW" unironically.
  • Posted on 17 May 19 at 01:06
    IceBlazeWinters said:
    Soa7-13 said:

Yeah. This reads like you didn't actually read that article to understand its point. It isn't that he sounds like a black guy. It's that he's a bs sterotyped black guy. Again. One that was created by a crappy translator after they translated it. There is a difference. It isn't even a faithful translation, or characterization, of Barret. roll
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 23 May 19 at 14:09
    Then I won't be buying it. Release the full fucking game Squeenix, or you get no support; simple as that.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 23 May 19 at 14:10
    PistolMcAwesome said:
    Who hurt you? Show me on the doll where Square touched you. Also FYI, any "argument" you had was invalid after using "idiot SJW" unironically.
    Literally everything you've ever said is invalid once you refuse to acknowledge that idiot SJWs are a reality, likely because you are one.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads