Gaming News

All the latest Playstation and gaming news. Only TT Newshounds can post in this forum.

PlayStation Now Adds Batman: Arkham Knight and Metal Gear Rising

• PunkyliarPunkyliar79,382
  • KodingKoding223,681
    Posted on 09 May 19 at 17:23
    I've already downloaded and started 'The LEGO NINJAGO Movie Video Game' and downloaded 'Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter' for play later on. The others in the list don't really interest me at this time.
    61 LEGO game completions on 6 different platforms across TA, TT, and TSA! Over 3,300 achievements/trophies earned in LEGO games!
  • Posted on 11 May 19 at 22:49
    isn't the dark victory trophy unobtainable for new players in Batman Arkham Knight? New copies have expired codes or no codes i believe for the PlayStation hits version. Also the PlayStation store lists the scarecrow mission as unavailable which is the dlc needed for the trophy.
  • KodingKoding223,681
    Posted on 11 May 19 at 23:45
    AZIANDRAGON said:
    Also the PlayStation store lists the scarecrow mission as unavailable which is the dlc needed for the trophy.
    It shows as FREE for me in the Playstation Store. Actually, I just "bought" it and installed it.

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP1018-CUSA00133...
    61 LEGO game completions on 6 different platforms across TA, TT, and TSA! Over 3,300 achievements/trophies earned in LEGO games!
  • Posted on 12 May 19 at 07:46
    Koding said:
    AZIANDRAGON said:
    Also the PlayStation store lists the scarecrow mission as unavailable which is the dlc needed for the trophy.
    It shows as FREE for me in the Playstation Store. Actually, I just "bought" it and installed it.

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP1018-CUSA00133...
    Omg! thank you for posting that. it was unavailable for the longest time! I hope they make the ps4 exclusive skins pack available soon. no trophy on the skin pack i just want em!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.