The Bargain Bin Forum

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

PlayStation Sale Roundup for North America: May 7th, 2019

AuthorMessage
WebChimp
Posted on 07 May 19 at 16:33
The latest games and downloadable content sales from the PlayStation Store

Please click here to read the story: PlayStation Sale Roundup for North America: May 7th, 2019
the_7th_G
the_7th_G
Posted on 07 May 19 at 16:40
Ahhhhhhhhh still waiting for that beat saber sale yaha c'mon
Soragoof
Soragoof
Posted on 07 May 19 at 18:32
Finally picked up Odyssey Ultimate edition, pretty happy about that since I missed it the last time around. Also grabbed the Jeopardy/Wheel of Fortune combo to play with the partner. And FINALLY the Steep Olympics DLC was on sale.
StevenT475
StevenT475
Posted on 07 May 19 at 19:17
Wow.... Another Ubisoft sale? Soooooo excited. I've never seen deals like these. I better hurry. There might not be another. Since they is what... the fifth time this year? Not counting all the times they discount them in other sales.
Drago_Museveni
Posted on 09 May 19 at 17:16
StevenT475 said:
Wow.... Another Ubisoft sale? Soooooo excited. I've never seen deals like these. I better hurry. There might not be another. Since they is what... the fifth time this year? Not counting all the times they discount them in other sales.
Well I like it. I'm not gonna pick anything up since I'm currently entrenched in A Way Out and Shadow of the Tomb Raider but its good for Ubisoft fans.

I pick games up as I want to play them so I feel happy that I don't miss out on a good deal because there will be another one.

Also, there are people who may be new to PS so this would be their first chance at seeing deals like this.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.