General Discussion Forum

Want to talk Playstation, but not specifically about one console, or anything that would belong in the other forums? This is the place.

PS now filter

AuthorMessage
Kaksiulotteinen
Posted on 15 April 19 at 11:00
I'm been looking a good place to browse the PS Now games, but I still haven't found a good page for that. Few days ago I noticed that when browsing the games here in TT, there is a PS Now filter. First I though that it's a good feature, since then I can sort by score / play time to complete etc. But soon I noticed that many of the games a missing from the list, so obviously the PS now information is not up-to-date.

Is there any reason why it's not updated? And if one want to propose the add the game to PS now, how it could be done? I can understand that there are some issues with PS now filter, since some times the games can disappear from the service, and new ones are coming monthly. Also I think there are different games in different regions, right?

So is it possible to have this feature, or would it require too much work? OR do you know if there are any other page to browse them better, including e.g. the Metascore, release year etc.?
Shadow_Kisuragi
Posted on 15 April 19 at 11:46
We're working to revise the PS Now filter to better display information per region. It's a manual process for us to add the games currently and the information displayed is global information, not regional, so it can be confusing at times. We can work to add what we're missing in the interim, but it should be automated in the future once the work is complete.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.