Game Info Submission Archive: Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin Forum

Archive for the Game Info Submission board

Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin - Trophy Flag submissions

Related game: Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin

AuthorMessage
Information Posted on 15 April 19 at 08:12
WrecklessRick has just submitted some Trophy Flag Info for Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin Trophies:

WrecklessRick said:
Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First SinSelfless GiverThe Selfless Giver trophy in Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin worth 149 pointsMax-out devotion to covenant

I did all the requirements for this trophy but never unlocked, I couldn’t get 2 spells without maxing out the 2 covenants . It doesn’t make sense why it didn’t unlock

Najinceil
Najinceil
Posted on 15 April 19 at 19:10
Hi there, WrecklessRick. It looks like this trophy is unfortunately buggy-, and we have now flagged it as so. Thanks for bringing this to our attention. toast

On a side note; it seems like your best best (if you don't plan on playing this game beyond plat) is wiping your data, making a new save, or both, then proceed to max out the easiest covenant to get this asap. Best of luck.
WrecklessRick
Posted on 16 April 19 at 03:24
Thanks for the advice Najincell, I appreciate you getting back to me. I’m surprised no one has flagged it sooner. If there is no easy fix besides starting a new game then that’s just what all have to do.
Information Posted on 18 April 19 at 06:06
This post was archived by MichalKV_PS
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.