Gaming News Forum

All the latest Playstation and gaming news. Only TT Newshounds can post in this forum.

The Best PS4 Exclusives Available in 2019

AuthorMessage
DaveKinetic
Posted on 11 April 19 at 10:35
10 of the best PS4 exclusives available to play in 2019

Please click here to read the story: The Best PS4 Exclusives Available in 2019
Doc_Chopper
Doc_Chopper
Posted on 11 April 19 at 10:42
The headline is pretty misleading. Just saying.
Najinceil
Najinceil
Posted on 11 April 19 at 10:47
Doc_Chopper said:
How so? I think it's pretty straightforward for what the article is.

Also; I still need to play Ratchet and Clank some time.. I only ever played the HD's on PS3.
a44Special
a44Special
Posted on 11 April 19 at 10:52
Najinceil said:
Doc_Chopper said:
How so? I think it's pretty straightforward for what the article is.

Also; I still need to play Ratchet and Clank some time.. I only ever played the HD's on PS3.
He is referring to the fact that the article before you click on it makes you think that it will be a list of exclusives coming this year. IE 2019
All gave some, some gave all.
Frankie_Drums_
Posted on 11 April 19 at 13:11
Agreeing, I thought this was going to list exclusives that came out this year already as well as games we can expect to see. Do we need another article telling us about games we already know about?
DeathofRats09
DeathofRats09
Posted on 11 April 19 at 15:43
I have played Spider-Man for many hours and for that alone i'm happy to have a PlayStation 4 and then there is Detroit Become Human another game i have enjoyed playing .
AGNOSTICMADBALL
Posted on 11 April 19 at 18:57
I truly enjoyed the UNCHARTED series. This alone has made me very satisfied with owning a PS4. I was a die hard XBOX 360 gamer, however XBOX ONE has zero interest of mine.
Funderballs_007
Posted on 11 April 19 at 22:26
God of War was just amazing, for a game I went into with doubts about it, it just blew me away, so deserving of all the awards.
All the Uncharted games are fantastic and all deserve a playthru.

However I am currently half way through Horizon Zero Dawn and I cannot see how people rave about this game so much, the controls and gameplay IMO are not great at all. AC Origins handles and plays so much better than Horizon.
Balls................ Funder....Balls.
ScottishNub
ScottishNub
Posted on 12 April 19 at 03:03
I disagree with hzd pretty overrated
Legion666
Legion666
Posted on 12 April 19 at 04:52
Doc_Chopper said:
Yep. According to the article's title there will be nothing better to look for in exclusives this year. Move along.
SolaceCreed
SolaceCreed
Posted on 12 April 19 at 07:57, Edited on 13 April 19 at 23:29 by GAMERJET
MOD Edit: Removed quote of deleted post

Wait, what has that to do with anything in the article?
elijames
elijames
Posted on 12 April 19 at 14:41, Edited on 17 April 19 at 21:10 by elijames
The only one I prefer the most in this list is God Of War, the rest bof, I'm still not conquered.

Mini Militia App Lock 7Zip
Boogieman117
Boogieman117
Posted on 12 April 19 at 16:09
The vast majority of these I own, sadly they are in the "Backlog" status.

I'll get to them. At some point. :)
NxtDutch
NxtDutch
Posted on 13 April 19 at 00:16
While Uncharted 4 was very good. It's my least favorite by a long shot. Shoe horning a brother really ruined it for me. I wanted more Sully. I don't care how old he is. As a closure to the story of Nathan Drake, we wanted to see legacy characters. Not 4 hours explaining where the f'n brother was.
You have to feel bad for Xbox (console) fans. Phil's putting Xbox IP's everywhere, with free access to XBL.

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 13 April 19 at 01:54, Edited on 13 April 19 at 23:32 by GAMERJET
I also though this was a list of upcoming exclusives.

God of War or Spider-man were my favourite of the list.

MOD Edit: Removed quote of deleted post

Can't we just grow up a little. Even the most hardy of Xbox fans know the Playstation has better exclusives and are not arguing this point on this post or anywhere else, so what was this comments purpose?
Canis Canem Edit
JAdamGilman
Posted on 13 April 19 at 14:32
I play both systems. The only exclusive I own is Marvels Spider-Man, I do plan on playing GoW, HZD, Last of Us, and Uncharted but I don't find exclusives important. I don't care for Gears and Halo which are exclusives for Microsoft. I guess some people don't have the mental capacity to comprehend that people just have different tastes with gaming and everything else in life. God forbid.
J. Adam Gilman
NxtDutch
NxtDutch
Posted on 13 April 19 at 16:50, Edited on 13 April 19 at 16:57 by NxtDutch
JAdamGilman said:
I play both systems. The only exclusive I own is Marvels Spider-Man, I do plan on playing GoW, HZD, Last of Us, and Uncharted but I don't find exclusives important. I don't care for Gears and Halo which are exclusives for Microsoft. I guess some people don't have the mental capacity to comprehend that people just have different tastes with gaming and everything else in life. God forbid.
How does one not find exclusives important? Exclusives are very important, and not just in the gaming industry. 1. Exclusives give a console its identity. 2. The 1st party studios get the most out of the console (graphically). 3. Exclusives also push competition, and the Hardware Manufacturer for your hard earned dollar. 4. If there were no exclusives, and it was just one monopolized entity providing Hardware, it would be awful. See Madden

Seriously, look at Sony's arrogance at the beginning of the 7th Gen, and the games we got at first. If it weren't for Microsoft pushing Sony to be better the PS brand, and Games wouldn't be where it is at today.

I could keep going, but I already get the sense you don't care, nor get the point
You have to feel bad for Xbox (console) fans. Phil's putting Xbox IP's everywhere, with free access to XBL.
Najinceil
Najinceil
Posted on 13 April 19 at 20:25
NxtDoc1851 said:
JAdamGilman said:
How does one not find exclusives important?
Opinions, man.
NxtDutch
NxtDutch
Posted on 13 April 19 at 23:22
Najinceil said:
NxtDoc1851 said:
JAdamGilman said:
Opinions, man.
Not opinions bro. One can say they dont, matter to them. Or they are not important to me. But to say that they have no importance at all in the industry is ridiculous. His post reads as such
JAdamGilman
Posted on 14 April 19 at 00:57, Edited on 14 April 19 at 00:58 by JAdamGilman
NxtDoc1851 said:
Najinceil said:
NxtDoc1851 said:
JAdamGilman said:
Opinions, man.
Not opinions bro. One can say they dont, matter to them. Or they are not important to me. But to say that they have no importance at all in the industry is ridiculous. His post reads as such
""I" don't find exclusives important." You're the only one speaking of the industry. I did insinuate that gamers like you can't understand that everyone doesn't game the same, and I appreciate you proving my point.

English is really a simple language to understand. Like everyone understanding your posts as "assumptions". Keep being you guy, you're awesome.
J. Adam Gilman
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.