Site Help Forum

Got something you don't understand? Need to know how something works? Ask here and we'll do our best to help you

Gamerpic wont update

AuthorMessage
Zetenge
Zetenge
Posted on 11 April 19 at 08:34
Changed my PSN Avatar some months ago and already did "update gamerpic" on my TT profile and requested another update after that. still no luck.

Anything i can try?
Koding
Koding
Posted on 11 April 19 at 11:38
I see the same one here as at https://my.playstation.com/profile/Zetenge/.
59 LEGO game completions on 6 different platforms across TA, TT, and TSA! Over 3,300 achievements/trophies earned in LEGO games!
Zetenge
Zetenge
Posted on 11 April 19 at 15:14
hey thanks - i just now understood that there are two different things: avatar and profile pic. any chance of displaying my custom profile picture on treutrophies as well?
Koding
Koding
Posted on 11 April 19 at 15:28
Zetenge said:
hey thanks - i just now understood that there are two different things: avatar and profile pic. any chance of displaying my custom profile picture on treutrophies as well?
Unfortunately, Sony does not provide a public link to the custom profile pictures. The only people that can see it are the ones you make 'close friends'.
59 LEGO game completions on 6 different platforms across TA, TT, and TSA! Over 3,300 achievements/trophies earned in LEGO games!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.