Gaming News

All the latest Playstation and gaming news. Only TT Newshounds can post in this forum.

3dRudder Motion Controller Revealed for PlayStation VR

• PunkyliarPunkyliar86,439
  • Posted on 05 April 19 at 14:53
    So do I have to buy a USB Hub for my PS4 then?

The VR and External Hard Drive eat up all my ports on my Slim. I can't plug in anymore devices lol
  • Posted on 05 April 19 at 15:59
    On one hand, I respect Sony for not abandoning PSVR and treating it like a cheap gimmick.

On the other hand, stop trying to make VR happen, Sony. Focus your resources elsewhere.
  • Posted on 05 April 19 at 18:34
    I love vr and the main issue is movement... this seems like a decent solution
  • Posted on 05 April 19 at 19:53
    The headset and the Move controllers make sense, but this feels like it requires more coordination then humanly possible. Until I see this reviewed and given some critical thought, I'm going to withhold expectations. I like the concept, but I have no positive thoughts on how this will play out.
  • Zenkoto_Zenkoto_224,602
    Posted on 06 April 19 at 22:22
    I would have preferred updated PlayStation Move controllers with analog sticks, but I'm interested to see how well this will work.
  • Str8FlushinStr8Flushin330,939
    Posted on 07 April 19 at 00:29
    Zenkoto_ said:
    I would have preferred updated PlayStation Move controllers with analog sticks, but I'm interested to see how well this will work.
    Same. Seems like an expensive add-on for something that could be solved with better moves. Not buying this, going to wait for PSVR2 and hope for better controls/tracking before I invest more in hardware.
  • Posted on 08 April 19 at 06:55, Edited on 08 April 19 at 06:56 by FrenchDevil54
    So it's just like the Roll & Rocker released for the NES 30 years ago and that was a huge PoS.
    WTF Sony?? facepalm
    [URL=http://psnprofiles.com/FrenchDevil54][IMG]http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/FrenchDevil54.png[/IMG][/URL]
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.