Walkthroughs

Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

Terminator Salvation Walkthrough Discussion

• Information
    Posted on 05 April 19 at 10:27, Edited on 06 January 22 at 00:08 by IronInvoker47
    Please use this thread to discuss the Terminator Salvation walkthrough
  • Posted on 05 April 19 at 16:36
    Sup, gonna be writing this game real quick because I currently have access to a disc and I don’t see why not

If you couldn’t tell by the trophy list, the game is short and easy, so this walkthrough shouldn’t take very long. If you have concerns or questions, please let me know here.
  • Posted on 17 April 19 at 14:01
    Been extremely busy with classes and am still getting through an illness from Sunday. I expect to have time to work on this WT this coming weekend.
  • Posted on 28 April 19 at 00:27
    Walkthrough is now at 6/9 completion. I wanted to get this done before the end of the month, but I might have to settle for next weekend.
  • Posted on 28 April 19 at 00:33
    toast no rush.
  • Posted on 06 May 19 at 08:59
    Walkthrough is in review. I think I'm going to try speedrunning this game, so if I find anything else that seems useful I may add it in post-publication. I think I've got everything though.
  • Information
  • Posted on 22 May 19 at 09:06
    My notes on speedrunning the game have been added to this walkthrough for fun as extra content. I've taken the world record by playing on Hard and now it's even lower due to playing on Easy; if you read the walkthrough and play the game in the future, give the speedrun a shot if you think you're interested in posting a time.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads