Gaming News

All the latest Playstation and gaming news. Only TT Newshounds can post in this forum.

PlayStation Now Adds Metal Gear Solid V and Star Wars

• PunkyliarPunkyliar108,726
  • PLATINBLAZEPLATINBLAZE363,775
    Posted on 03 April 19 at 18:10
    I like how they keep trying to add games to the PSNOW collection.
    "A person's life is not defined by age, but by the choices they make." - Sheva Alomar (Resident Evil 5)
  • PunkyliarPunkyliar108,726
    Posted on 08 April 19 at 11:51
    I should perhaps consider PlayStation Now, but I'm put off by having to stream some of the games. I prefer to download them.
  • KodingKoding217,483
    Posted on 08 April 19 at 12:01
    Punkyliar said:
    I should perhaps consider PlayStation Now, but I'm put off by having to stream some of the games. I prefer to download them.
    Agreed. However sometimes the streaming comes in handy. Like in Hangman when I needed a specific letter and could stream the game to get it instead of waiting while a 30-80 GB game installed.
    59 LEGO game completions on 6 different platforms across TA, TT, and TSA! Over 3,300 achievements/trophies earned in LEGO games!
  • extrasafeivyextrasafeivy847,690
    Posted on 10 April 19 at 18:27
    I always download the games available on Now which unfortunately means I can't really access the PS3 titles as my internet connection just isn't good enough. Now I just hope they stop adding Plus titles to the catalog. Want to see some decent indie games on Now, some I usually wouldn't try.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads