Guides Forum

A forum for game tips, tricks, and guide news articles.

Conan Exiles: Platinum Trophy in Under Two Hours

AuthorMessage
DaveKinetic
Posted on 03 April 19 at 10:06
Console commands are your friend

Please click here to read the story: Conan Exiles: Platinum Trophy in Under Two Hours
brickarys
brickarys
Posted on 03 April 19 at 10:40
Great guide! This will come in handy in finishing this game
brickarys
brickarys
Posted on 03 April 19 at 11:50
barthorst said:
Message me here or at my PSN {#}barthorst{#} if you need the The Tower of the Elephant trophy. It's the only one I need as well and it can only be done with another player.
Im def going to need to do this. Ill PM you
Frankie_Drums_
Posted on 03 April 19 at 12:27
PM me as well, I'll be playing the game this weekend.
PLATINBLAZE
PLATINBLAZE
Posted on 03 April 19 at 12:33
Took me 1h25m to complete it but only because I got distracted playing around with too much nudity in this game LUL.
"A person's life is not defined by age, but by the choices they make." - Sheva Alomar (Resident Evil 5)
munchmagic1986
Posted on 03 April 19 at 15:26
PLATINBLAZE said:
Took me 1h25m to complete it but only because I got distracted playing around with too much nudity in this game LUL.
I totally never done that, such an immature way to play a game.......I give her big ol' boobies!
PLATINBLAZE
PLATINBLAZE
Posted on 03 April 19 at 18:05
munchmagic1986 said:
PLATINBLAZE said:
I totally never done that, such an immature way to play a game.......I give her big ol' boobies!
Such an immature comment from players who say that.....LMAO I'm born 1983 son I can play game however I want...
"A person's life is not defined by age, but by the choices they make." - Sheva Alomar (Resident Evil 5)
Najinceil
Najinceil
Posted on 03 April 19 at 18:20
PLATINBLAZE said:
munchmagic1986 said:
PLATINBLAZE said:
Such an immature comment from players who say that.....LMAO I'm born 1983 son I can play game however I want...
didn't realise this was a competition of age lol
LEFT__4__DEAD__2
Posted on 04 April 19 at 07:05
I have play lately fun :)
Panache! - Reincarnation!
LaxmiNarayanan
Posted on 04 April 19 at 12:27
Great walkthrough, but in my playthrough, I couldn't find the option to craft the Flawless Flanged Iron Mage, So I crafted another Flawless xyzabc weapon item that was available instead.
Achivadasz
Achivadasz
Posted on 04 April 19 at 12:37
Hey Guys!
I need a partner for the tower of the elephant trophy
Could you add me and help me with this trophy?
Thanks, see you soon.
LEFT__4__DEAD__2
Posted on 05 April 19 at 00:21
Yay i just platinum :)
Panache! - Reincarnation!
GeorgeGianno
GeorgeGianno
Posted on 05 April 19 at 09:43
For me this admin thing, even if is an option of the developers is a hack and will never do it. I dont like Conan Exiles, looks really problematic, full of glitches, problems in movement , gameplay is boring and without any interest. And at the end, I dont like this game, so will not touch it.

Even if a game that I love (Amnesia, SOMA, Outlast etc) had this mode, I would do it legit(what I mean as legit), even If I had to spend 1000 hours on it.
"The Fear Of Blood Tends To Create Fear For The Flesh"
xblOrder
xblOrder
Posted on 08 April 19 at 22:02
Thanks matey, Great Guide toast
http://www.truetrophies.com/gamercards/xblOrder.png
Will_The_22
Will_The_22
Posted on 11 April 19 at 03:08
I can't add the "Flawless Lemurian Royal Bracers" and the "Flawless Lemurian Royal Jewelry" to my inventory, it says: impossible to display 1x the following object: 8006, impossible to display 1x the following object: 8010, what's the matter?
NoOne
NoOne
Posted on 18 April 19 at 04:45
I wish I had a hammer to repair.
BenFW
BenFW
Posted on 24 April 19 at 18:47
Tower of the Elephant is the last one I need. If something could help it would be most appreciated. BenFW
JosephBakh
JosephBakh
Posted on 26 April 19 at 21:15
Tower of the Elephant is the last one I need for the platinum, if anyone could add me on PS and give me a hand I'd appreciate it!
kabmgo
kabmgo
Posted on 27 April 19 at 08:15
I also need the "Tower of the Elephant" trophy. Please add me and let us help each other out! Thanks in advanced.
RockyInTheHouse
Posted on 03 May 19 at 03:55
I need tower of the elephant trophy. Add me and I’ll help you too! Thanks
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.