Guides

A forum for game tips, tricks, and guide news articles.

Conan Exiles: Platinum Trophy in Under Two Hours

• brickarysbrickarys49,936
    Posted on 03 April 19 at 10:40
    Great guide! This will come in handy in finishing this game
  • brickarysbrickarys49,936
    Posted on 03 April 19 at 11:50
    barthorst said:
    Message me here or at my PSN {#}barthorst{#} if you need the The Tower of the Elephant trophy. It's the only one I need as well and it can only be done with another player.
    Im def going to need to do this. Ill PM you
  • Posted on 03 April 19 at 12:27
    PM me as well, I'll be playing the game this weekend.
  • PLATINBLAZEPLATINBLAZE364,517
    Posted on 03 April 19 at 12:33
    Took me 1h25m to complete it but only because I got distracted playing around with too much nudity in this game LUL.
    "A person's life is not defined by age, but by the choices they make." - Sheva Alomar (Resident Evil 5)
  • Posted on 03 April 19 at 15:26
    PLATINBLAZE said:
    Took me 1h25m to complete it but only because I got distracted playing around with too much nudity in this game LUL.
    I totally never done that, such an immature way to play a game.......I give her big ol' boobies!
  • PLATINBLAZEPLATINBLAZE364,517
    Posted on 03 April 19 at 18:05
    munchmagic1986 said:
    PLATINBLAZE said:
    I totally never done that, such an immature way to play a game.......I give her big ol' boobies!
    Such an immature comment from players who say that.....LMAO I'm born 1983 son I can play game however I want...
    "A person's life is not defined by age, but by the choices they make." - Sheva Alomar (Resident Evil 5)
  • Posted on 03 April 19 at 18:20
    PLATINBLAZE said:
    munchmagic1986 said:
    PLATINBLAZE said:
    Such an immature comment from players who say that.....LMAO I'm born 1983 son I can play game however I want...
    didn't realise this was a competition of age lol
  • Posted on 04 April 19 at 07:05
    I have play lately fun :)
    Panache! - Reincarnation!
  • Posted on 04 April 19 at 12:27
    Great walkthrough, but in my playthrough, I couldn't find the option to craft the Flawless Flanged Iron Mage, So I crafted another Flawless xyzabc weapon item that was available instead.
  • Posted on 04 April 19 at 12:37
    Hey Guys!
    I need a partner for the tower of the elephant trophy
    Could you add me and help me with this trophy?
    Thanks, see you soon.
  • Posted on 05 April 19 at 00:21
    Yay i just platinum :)
    Panache! - Reincarnation!
  • GeorgeGiannoGeorgeGianno801,367
    Posted on 05 April 19 at 09:43
    For me this admin thing, even if is an option of the developers is a hack and will never do it. I dont like Conan Exiles, looks really problematic, full of glitches, problems in movement , gameplay is boring and without any interest. And at the end, I dont like this game, so will not touch it.

Even if a game that I love (Amnesia, SOMA, Outlast etc) had this mode, I would do it legit(what I mean as legit), even If I had to spend 1000 hours on it.
    "The Fear Of Blood Tends To Create Fear For The Flesh"
  • xblOrderxblOrder661,934
    Posted on 08 April 19 at 22:02
    Thanks matey, Great Guide toast
    http://www.truetrophies.com/gamercards/xblOrder.png
  • Will_The_22Will_The_22220,331
    Posted on 11 April 19 at 03:08
    I can't add the "Flawless Lemurian Royal Bracers" and the "Flawless Lemurian Royal Jewelry" to my inventory, it says: impossible to display 1x the following object: 8006, impossible to display 1x the following object: 8010, what's the matter?
  • Posted on 18 April 19 at 04:45
    I wish I had a hammer to repair.
  • BenFWBenFW308,649
    Posted on 24 April 19 at 18:47
    Tower of the Elephant is the last one I need. If something could help it would be most appreciated. BenFW
  • Posted on 26 April 19 at 21:15
    Tower of the Elephant is the last one I need for the platinum, if anyone could add me on PS and give me a hand I'd appreciate it!
  • Posted on 27 April 19 at 08:15
    I also need the "Tower of the Elephant" trophy. Please add me and let us help each other out! Thanks in advanced.
  • Posted on 03 May 19 at 03:55
    I need tower of the elephant trophy. Add me and I’ll help you too! Thanks
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads