Community News Forum

News for and about the commnunity. Only TT Newshounds can start threads here.

Introducing The TrueTrophies Link Frog Challenge

AuthorMessage
kintaris
kintaris
Posted on 18 March 19 at 11:25
Chain your accomplishments in a unique twist on the trophy streak

Please click here to read the story: Introducing The TrueTrophies Link Frog Challenge
dwamaliki
dwamaliki
Posted on 18 March 19 at 11:50
Another interesting challenge! Count me in ;)
xStOnEhEaDx
xStOnEhEaDx
Posted on 18 March 19 at 12:07
Well can't say no to a TT Challenge.
minpinz23186
minpinz23186
Posted on 18 March 19 at 12:29
Sweet! Nice to have another so soon.

I don't suppose there's some kind of lastchar functionality that works like firstchar? That would make planning so much easier smile
Soragoof
Soragoof
Posted on 18 March 19 at 15:01
So happy to see more and more challenges!
Retro--Clank
Retro--Clank
Posted on 18 March 19 at 15:14
Kudos to the designers of the logo for this challenge.
PLATINBLAZE
PLATINBLAZE
Posted on 18 March 19 at 17:01, Edited on 18 March 19 at 17:03 by PLATINBLAZE
sigh]The challenge begins today, Monday March 18th at 12 midday UTC, and to register all you need to do is head over to the Challenge Hub and hit the "Register Now" button on the right-hand side of the page.
Cannot see the "Register Now" option???

Edit: Never mind found it. It was on the right side, should be on the left main article page... roll
"A person's life is not defined by age, but by the choices they make." - Sheva Alomar (Resident Evil 5)
Najinceil
Najinceil
Posted on 18 March 19 at 17:21
PLATINBLAZE said:
Edit: Never mind found it. It was on the right side, should be on the left main article page... roll
Should it be? It's not hard to see at all.
A_Tennis_Giraffe
Posted on 18 March 19 at 23:15
I signed up but I don't think I'll do too well in this one. But it's fun to participate anyway! headspin
Hope for the best but expect the worst.
maytresix
maytresix
Posted on 19 March 19 at 11:43
Keep on trucking!
LEFT__4__DEAD__2
Posted on 19 March 19 at 16:12
I join aswell it looking fun :)
Panache! - Reincarnation!
NeM2k2
NeM2k2
Posted on 20 March 19 at 23:09
xLilSheWolfx is killing it, already up to a chain of 60. Think I'll just stop at 10 for the badge - enjoying Division 2 too much to sink any more time into this challenge
donald047
donald047
Posted on 21 March 19 at 23:23
That was fun, managed to get a few niggly trophies that have been bugging me and make progress to plat/100% a few others. Running out of decent combinations and circled between R, T, E and S so much I'm running out of ones that don't take hours/days/weeks to complete and I'm not ready to renew my PS Now sub at the moment so manually ended at nice round 50.

Looking forward to the next challenge.
Donald W Forbes
extrasafeivy
extrasafeivy
Posted on 23 March 19 at 12:08
donald047 said:
That was fun, managed to get a few niggly trophies that have been bugging me and make progress to plat/100% a few others. Running out of decent combinations and circled between R, T, E and S so much I'm running out of ones that don't take hours/days/weeks to complete and I'm not ready to renew my PS Now sub at the moment so manually ended at nice round 50.

Looking forward to the next challenge.
Yes, R,T,E and S. I know the issue. I have also been using the Easy trophies link for a while and I managed to get most of my games above the 1.30 ratio so any "easy" ones have already been used up. Plague Inc has been a nice go to at the moment and F1 games have Time Trial trophies which require a lap or 2. Seems POWGI games are going to be winning it for most. My focus now is to use the challenge to clean up a few more trophies.
Nelson-Hellier
Posted on 24 March 19 at 10:24
I'm a bit disappointed in myself really - i was more concerned about getting my completion percentage up to 70, so was really trying not to start anything new just for this challenge, but yesterday completely failed in this attempt.

The good thing is that the new games i started - things from PS Plus or that i had picked up for a few pounds in sales - are games that i fully intend on playing through to the end and enjoying. Sleeping Dogs, Ghost Recon, Black Mirror.

Unfortunately i had already finished Powgi One Word... but i did pick up Word Search when it was on sale. Just a shame the game gives me a headache, and you have to finish twelve puzzles for on trophy. Still, a good fallback.

As impressive as lilshewolf is doing, i took a look at the competition on TrueAchievements, and some of the scores there are mental.
xStOnEhEaDx
xStOnEhEaDx
Posted on 24 March 19 at 22:49
Are there a difference between the badge we get for a row of 10 trophies and those who end 1-3?
dein-opa1
dein-opa1
Posted on 04 April 19 at 15:48
Aw, crap - I missed that event... But it looks interesting - hopefully I get to see the next round earlier sleep
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.