Gaming News Forum

All the latest Playstation and gaming news. Only TT Newshounds can post in this forum.

Judgment Removed From Sale in Japan After Actor Arrested

AuthorMessage
Punkyliar
Punkyliar
Posted on 13 March 19 at 18:16
Promotional tweets also deleted

Please click here to read the story: Judgment Removed From Sale in Japan After Actor Arrested
Emiinah
Emiinah
Posted on 14 March 19 at 06:15
That’s a shame, but at least it sounds like they’ll release it at some point which is great. I had no idea the Japanese people were against drug use to this degree but that’s fair enough. Integrity above all.
Well, you see, she’s not exactly my daughter, per se...but she does like to call me her “daddy,” so...
Najinceil
Najinceil
Posted on 14 March 19 at 11:56
Emiinah said:
That’s a shame, but at least it sounds like they’ll release it at some point which is great. I had no idea the Japanese people were against drug use to this degree but that’s fair enough. Integrity above all.
They're super against any kind of crime over there, even more so than most other countries.
Frankie_Drums_
Posted on 14 March 19 at 14:53
7 years for having cocaine in your system is insane.
Ewafer
Ewafer
Posted on 14 March 19 at 14:54
Oh dear
PlatinumThief88
Posted on 14 March 19 at 16:37
Jeez, I know it's bad, but if we where to take any video game or movie off sale anytime an actor connected to it did something wrong, nothing would be sold here.
LEFT__4__DEAD__2
Posted on 14 March 19 at 18:51
Yes we dont like any crime no matter if its small but i like this game and the actor too :)
Panache! - Reincarnation!
seany_biker
seany_biker
Posted on 11 August 19 at 21:09
Frankie_Drums_ said:
7 years for having cocaine in your system is insane.
Jaysus, I'd end up with a life sentence
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.