The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

EU: Ubisoft Sale Hits the Store, April 30th, 2014

• Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

• Posted on 01 May 14 at 08:16
    Some great games there, although nothing for me this time around seeing as I've played many of those on 360 already.
    The Rainbow Six games are great fun in co-op!
  • MonkeyBrad91MonkeyBrad91457,448
    Posted on 01 May 14 at 10:02
    I've already played Prince of Persia, and PoP: Forgotten Sands on xbox -- so the trilogy, being the other three games, is absolutely perfect! £3.59 well spent!

I'm also quite tempted by AC: Liberation, but unsure if it's worth paying £9 for. I'd mainly want it for the story and atmosphere the assassin's creed games provide. Is it worth it?
  • GustritaGustrita73,178
    Posted on 01 May 14 at 10:40, Edited on 01 May 14 at 10:41 by Gustrita
    If you enjoy PoP I am pretty sure you will love AC series, at least I am a fan of both series, I like AC more because the freedom in it. You can buy armors, weapons, shops (that provides income to you) side missions, collectibles etc.

I didn't play Liberation yet so I don't know how that specific game is but I played AC, ACII, ACIII on PC and AC: Brotherhood, AC: Revelations on xbox 360 and I enjoyed playing on console the AC series.

SO in other words I recommend AC to everyone, especially if you like PoP.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 01 May 14 at 15:45
    Liberation is worth it, as is Bloodlines.
    You must exceed your limitations if you wish to survive. twitter.com/shadow_enz
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 01 May 14 at 15:58, Edited on 01 May 14 at 16:02 by
    AC Freedom Cry and 2 are both excellent games, number 2 likely being one of the best games of last generation. I didn't like Liberation or Revelations at all. Brotherhood and 1 are ok, but not even close to 2 or 4. Any of those Rayman games are great too. Also if you grew up in the '80's or 90's I can't recommend FC3 Blood Dragon enough. It is incredibly fun and funny. EPIC ending. Not sure if the younger folks will get same enjoyment out of it. Far Cry Classic is a good addition to console but fair warning it is punishingly difficult. The PC mapped controls, especially the aiming, did not transition very well to DS3, and all the enemies and TriGens are still as difficult and accurate as they were 10 years ago. Some of those Clancy games are great, but I would assume anyone who wanted to has played them already by now.
  • CyanaxCyanax180,986
    Posted on 01 May 14 at 19:03
    I see a number of games I want listed here, too bad I don't have access to this sale.
    Each One Teach One
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 01 May 14 at 21:56
    Lol didnt know that GRAW excist for PS3. Sadly without Trophies. cry.... laugh
  • Posted on 02 May 14 at 21:18, Edited on 02 May 14 at 21:23 by spardaslayer214
    The link for raven strike for Tom Clancy future solider doesn't work, I also can't find it on the psn store can anyone confirm you are actually able to purchase it? I'm not from turkey so I should be able to get it.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 03 May 14 at 02:07, Edited on 03 May 14 at 02:09 by
    xDLloyd091x said:
    Lol didnt know that GRAW excist for PS3. Sadly without Trophies. cry.... laugh
    Lately I've bought quite a few games that have no trophies. It's a great feeling not having to worry about stupid trophies and actually enjoying a game for the game that it is.

spardaslayer214 said:
    The link for raven strike for Tom Clancy future solider doesn't work, I also can't find it on the psn store can anyone confirm you are actually able to purchase it? I'm not from turkey so I should be able to get it.
    I'm not in EU so I can't check this for you, but if anyone in EU wants to check if the link works or not, please let me know.
    You must exceed your limitations if you wish to survive. twitter.com/shadow_enz
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads