Gaming News

All the latest Playstation and gaming news. Only TT Newshounds can post in this forum.

Latest Gamespy Update from Rockstar Games

• Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

• CynicgodsCynicgods326,796
    Posted on 30 April 14 at 15:12
    Are GTA IV and RDR completely safe? Will I still be able to get every trophy after they migrate servers or will there be some unobtainable mp trophies afterwards?

I better start up Midnight Club. Damn.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 30 April 14 at 16:11
    Cynicgods said:
    Are GTA IV and RDR completely safe? Will I still be able to get every trophy after they migrate servers or will there be some unobtainable mp trophies afterwards?

I better start up Midnight Club. Damn.
    No word about specific trophies. My best advice, get em done before time's up. There's no explanation on how the leaderboards or social club are tied into the trophies (consider, Fly the Co op or AWP for example, as well as Wanted).

I need Midnight Club and GTA 4, so if you want a buddy, we can team up for a bit.
    You must exceed your limitations if you wish to survive. twitter.com/shadow_enz
  • Posted on 30 April 14 at 19:29
    To bad no RDR sessions are up,,,
  • TheYuriGTheYuriG1,984,141
    Posted on 01 May 14 at 16:05
    Good I'm done with RDR and GTA4, just a few stuff to plat. Even better I'm done with midnight club LA a looooong time. Too bad it is going down, one of the few onlines that aren't a nightmare.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 01 May 14 at 16:20
    Glad that GTA IV is still technically ongoing; but as with Cynicgods and Shadow_Enz if anyone wants to boost online, give us a shout. I never really liked GTA IV online and always left it for another day. It seems that day is soon "Just in case".

At least most AAA companies are supporting the communities by trying to migrate servers. clap
  • GAMERJETGAMERJET581,567
    Posted on 03 May 14 at 09:47
    Trophy-wise, Midnight Club is going to be the most affected based on what I read above. I don't quite understand why the PS3 versions are more affected than the 360 versions though.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 05 May 14 at 03:33
    GAMERJET said:
    Trophy-wise, Midnight Club is going to be the most affected based on what I read above. I don't quite understand why the PS3 versions are more affected than the 360 versions though.
    Probably has something to do with $$$$ or, that the Xbox/PC uses a separate system for those functions (leaderboards) or simply more players that play online for those games. Playstation players are less likely to be lifers in games, moving onto other games when they're done.
  • xEl_CidxxEl_Cidx218,983
    Posted on 06 May 14 at 17:10
    Gotta clean up on GTA IV, good on all the others, never started Midnight club and now I don't even plan on starting it either!

Good info thanks!
  • VG_AddikVG_Addik2,491
    Posted on 19 August 14 at 02:55
    The new patch update allows for platinum completion. Just got Cut Your Teeth trophy today!
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 19 August 14 at 12:30
    VG_Addik said:
    The new patch update allows for platinum completion. Just got Cut Your Teeth trophy today!
    Thanks for the update!
  • Posted on 01 December 20 at 03:59
    Extremely sad and unfortunate... Why in the world did this occur?!?!?!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads