Editorials and Features Forum

Forum for Editorials and other News Features

What Are You Playing This Weekend?

AuthorMessage
kintaris
kintaris
Posted on 01 March 19 at 17:55
The Division 2 open beta is available now, will you give it a go?

Please click here to read the story: What Are You Playing This Weekend?
Koding
Koding
Posted on 01 March 19 at 18:29
Doing some of the Division 2 open beta and playing L.A. Noire for the TA Playlist. Probably do some LEGO games at some point too. smile
57 LEGO game completions on 6 different platforms across TA, TT, and TSA! Over 3,100 achievements/trophies earned in LEGO games!
SolaceCreed
SolaceCreed
Posted on 01 March 19 at 18:51
No games this month take my fancy really.
Will stick to a combo of
Dragon Age Inquisition, Spider-Man and Assassin's Creed Syndicate
Najinceil
Najinceil
Posted on 01 March 19 at 19:09
Koding said:
Doing some of the Division 2 open beta and playing L.A. Noire for the TA Playlist. Probably do some LEGO games at some point too. smile
How's Division going?

OT: Grinding in Grand Kingdom, and playing some Anthem, most likely.
spaceVulture42
Posted on 01 March 19 at 19:42
Actually gonna get around to Until Dawn finally. Nothing like playing a back catalog.
JAdamGilman
Posted on 02 March 19 at 02:39
Still enjoying Resident Evil 2 and Madden 19. Finally picking up Monster Hunter World on Saturday so I may dabble in that a bit.
J. Adam Gilman
A_Tennis_Giraffe
Posted on 02 March 19 at 04:43
Still making my way through Killzone HD - I'm a sucker for punishment and have been playing on hard WITHOUT using any of the cheats, which is why it's taken me longer than a lot of people. I'll definitely finish the campaign this weekend though, although I then need to do almost 3 more playthroughs for the platinum.

Might also get back on The Division 2 beta for a bit.
Hope for the best but expect the worst.
strifekun
strifekun
Posted on 02 March 19 at 05:50
Working on whatever game that I haven't gotten all the trophies on. At this second, Wheel of Fortune.
Normally I'd start something new after finished KH3, but DMC 5 is so close to release; I'd never get a game finished before then.
Ben_J_Reynolds
Posted on 02 March 19 at 08:22
Playing through Resident evil 5, the last game I had on my I played backlog. Maybe a Resi 2 Claire run too!
Kind regards, Ben
CaptainFuture01
Posted on 02 March 19 at 08:50
Wrapping up Just Cause 4 (fantastic game by the way) and probably starting TC's Ghost Recon Wildlands or Jurassic World Evolution.With this pricing....i couldn't resist and got it yesterday.

Greetz

Cap
Clifton_Commerce
Posted on 02 March 19 at 12:05
Finishing Spider-Man , God of war & children of zodiacs
Najinceil
Najinceil
Posted on 02 March 19 at 15:07
A_Tennis_Giraffe said:
Still making my way through Killzone HD - I'm a sucker for punishment and have been playing on hard WITHOUT using any of the cheats, which is why it's taken me longer than a lot of people. I'll definitely finish the campaign this weekend though, although I then need to do almost 3 more playthroughs for the platinum.

Might also get back on The Division 2 beta for a bit.
On my old PS3 account, I played through K1 on Hard, to then realize after a painful last boss, that the game had cheats. I felt like an absolute idiot laugh
biff_beefcake
biff_beefcake
Posted on 02 March 19 at 15:53
Well, now that I know that there's a new Pic-A-Pix game available, that's what I'll be playing on Vita while I watch my son play Little Dragons Cafe! Thanks for the heads' up wink
thejoemoke
thejoemoke
Posted on 02 March 19 at 21:36
Playing Injustice 2 and will buy and start the first Division game
AtsumaKarin
AtsumaKarin
Posted on 03 March 19 at 00:35
Well, I just showed myself up somewhat playing an online shooter for the first time EVER in my life...Apex Legends, ofc. laugh

Still, it was fun in its own way and even nearly won the first match, albeit with massive help from my teammate. Got the RNG trophy too. dance

Probably gonna relax with some easy Plats to get over the stress, then more AL. smile
Game Info/Genre Team Member. :D Enjoys the thrill of the GRP (Gold Rush Plat) and seeing Double (or more) Milestones in his Friend Feed!
Emiinah
Emiinah
Posted on 03 March 19 at 02:52, Edited on 04 March 19 at 09:36 by Emiinah
I’ve started playing Hitman and intend on getting my 100% for the base game and all DLCs. First time I’ve ever played a Hitman title too.

Edit: there is no platinum for this game.
Retro--Clank
Retro--Clank
Posted on 03 March 19 at 04:01
Playing on my phone, actually. Not much on the PS4 I'm interesting in playing this weekend.
ERock4484
ERock4484
Posted on 03 March 19 at 06:08
I'm working most of this weekend, but trying to get some Toejam and Earl: Back in the Groove in when I can. Loooove how this game came out!
rdenton85
rdenton85
Posted on 03 March 19 at 08:37
Oh brilliant i had no idea there was a new Pac a pix gabe so may get that. I guess I'll continue with lego dc on ps4 and cloning Clyde on 360 while I clear the backlog on there.
GT: boldfoxrd
AtsumaKarin
AtsumaKarin
Posted on 03 March 19 at 18:07
rdenton85 said:
Oh brilliant i had no idea there was a new Pac a pix gabe so may get that. I guess I'll continue with lego dc on ps4 and cloning Clyde on 360 while I clear the backlog on there.
Wow, Cloning Clyde, that takes me back, I was young then. laugh
Game Info/Genre Team Member. :D Enjoys the thrill of the GRP (Gold Rush Plat) and seeing Double (or more) Milestones in his Friend Feed!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.