Gaming News Forum

All the latest Playstation and gaming news. Only TT Newshounds can post in this forum.

The Best PS4 Management Simulation Games Available in 2019

AuthorMessage
DaveKinetic
Posted on 28 February 19 at 15:38
Best PS4 Simulation Games Available in 2019

Please click here to read the story: The Best PS4 Management Simulation Games Available in 2019
Aetheria3D
Aetheria3D
Posted on 28 February 19 at 17:29
City Simulation/Strategy is one of my favorite Genres. From Sim City to Civilization I'm actually surprised that Elite Dangerous is on this list. I guess i can see why it's added.

I play Elite Dangerous on PC because i can give my ship voice commands using VoiceAttack
the response is almost instant with a voice confirming my commands. and i can change UI color.

it's the little things.
https://card.psnprofiles.com/1/Aetheria3D.png
Retro--Clank
Retro--Clank
Posted on 01 March 19 at 03:48
This is an outstanding genre to be featured, and I appreciate the article. I've played a few on this list and can confirm that Stardew Valley, Cities, and Aven Colony are all worth the price of admission. I had a copy of Jurassic Park in my hands, but decided against checking it out, but it seems I need to rethink that. And Farm Together sounds like a nice, relaxing time away from the hustle and bustle.
A_Tennis_Giraffe
Posted on 01 March 19 at 04:34
This is definitely not a genre that I enjoy, but I know many of my TT friends have absolutely loved Stardew Valley. I just can't ever seem to get into these kinds of games though.
Hope for the best but expect the worst.
biff_beefcake
biff_beefcake
Posted on 01 March 19 at 13:32
This is definitely the genre where I feel most in tune with what I'm playing: it's nice to see it featured! I love "Harvest Moon" style games and I think Stardew Valley is the cream of the crop for anyone looking for a HM experience.

A couple of times I've thought about getting Prison Architect, I think I'll grab it next time I see it on sale. Though the series wasn't featured, this article reminded me how much I'm looking forward to Tropico 6!
SolaceCreed
SolaceCreed
Posted on 01 March 19 at 18:54
I still can't get my head around Surviving Mars.
Jurassic World is fantastic though.
davem300490
224,655 224,655 XP
davem300490
Posted on 01 March 19 at 19:21
You missed Train Sim....
Walkthrough Assistant Manager. General all round nice guy
TheIcemanKnows
Posted on 02 March 19 at 16:26
EL PRESIDENTE IS NOT PLEASED!
Tropico 4 or 5 surely must be on there!
Bwoah, Leave Me Alone! I know What I'm Doing.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.