Gaming News

All the latest Playstation and gaming news. Only TT Newshounds can post in this forum.

PlayStation Plus Titles Announced for March 2019

• PunkyliarPunkyliar108,749
  • Posted on 27 February 19 at 17:03
    Sigh... I already miss those 4 extra games...
    Gaelic Flame - Hybrid created from Rathalos and Kushala Daora materials. Its cut is a death sentence
  • Sol76Sol7649,414
    Posted on 27 February 19 at 17:23
    Well … that's ehhh kinda cheap facepalm Is this decision part of a strategy to keep the PS+ price the same ?

This was a great opportunity to put some PSVR games in the spotlight.
  • Posted on 27 February 19 at 17:28
    Not a bad list, I wouldn't mind diving into Modern Warfare again specially for free. Sad that the Era of PS3 & Vita is now over. maybe later they'll add PSVR to the collections.
    https://card.psnprofiles.com/1/Aetheria3D.png
  • yannyb83yannyb83337,490
    Posted on 27 February 19 at 17:42
    Pretty underwhelming month in my eyes. The Witness is great but a bit niche. Modern Warfare is AAA I guess but personally I am so over COD
  • strifekunstrifekun239,340
    Posted on 27 February 19 at 20:28
    Oh, I actually am pretty interested in the Witness.
  • Posted on 27 February 19 at 21:21
    Gaelic-_-Flame said:
    Sigh... I already miss those 4 extra games...
    Me too cry

The games themselves are not bad, but I kind of thought they may step it up a bit now that there's less content for our money.
    Hope for the best but expect the worst.
  • EmiinahEmiinah332,079
    Posted on 28 February 19 at 02:16
    I never got to play any of the PS3 titles so that part of the subscription was not a significant change to me, I will however miss the Vita games as I’ve enjoyed a few.

At the same time I’m happy my backlog isn’t going to grow nearly as quick now haha. I’ll be picking up COD Modern Warfare. Not interested in The Witness.
    Made you look :P
  • MarktownMarktown147,723
    Posted on 28 February 19 at 04:44
    Best month in a LONG time for me. I’ve wanted the witness for over a year but never saw it on sale and CODMW was the first COd I played extensively. Very, very nice month, Sony!!
  • LeigrezLeigrez1,698,844
    Posted on 28 February 19 at 04:52, Edited on 28 February 19 at 04:53 by Leigrez
    That’s absolutely ridiculous that Sony keeps taking away from ps plus and still charges the same.

Playing online required no membership. PS4 comes around. Voila, you now need a membership.

Switch from getting 2-3 games per week into a total of 6 games per month and a 1 bg plus cloud save which anyone can do with a fancy usb drive that costs 5$.

Then let’s raise the price. Not add anything... wtf.

Then in a brilliant move let’s pull all PS3 and vita titles. Show how we won’t help an amazing handheld system out and show the support won’t be there in the future, and as an added kick let’s not make up for the lack of titles with an additional VR title or an additional PS4 titles. But let’s give our loyal customers 2 measly titles that are 2 years plus old and worth like 20$ a piece.

Oh but they gave us 100gb of save storage. That completely makes up for it. Pfft.

Sony is getting effin greedy. I’m getting over this generation of greed and micro transaction bs.
    There are three kinds of people in this world. People who can count and people who can't.
  • Posted on 28 February 19 at 07:21
    Game pass is gonna kill off PS plus
  • mysticmoshmysticmosh1,066,859
    Posted on 28 February 19 at 08:35
    Agree totally with the 2 comments above.
    Even Games with Gold manage to rotate the games half way through the month so you get more choice (even if some are xbox originals), and it's STILL the same price; no 25% increase for fuck all. Game pass pisses all over ps now as as well with all xbox exclusives available from day one as well as recent additions like Shadow of the Tomb Raider.
    Why can't Sony do similar?. Who needs 100GB of cloud saves (are the saves still accessible if you cancel ps plus?), give us 4 titles on a rolling rota, drop the price of ps now to game pass levels and put sony exclusives in it on release. God of War for a 7.99 payment....yes please!. Oh, and now they are putting Game pass on Nintendo Switch!. For fuck's sake Sony, wake up and smell the coffee.
  • DuwenUKDuwenUK94,563
    Posted on 28 February 19 at 09:28
    The free PS3 and Vita titles were generally always more appealing than the PS4 offerings... now with zero PS3 and Vita offerings I was hoping they'd step up the quality of PS4 games in the program (if not the monthly quota), but this is probably the weakest month for PS4 titles in a year or more.
  • xTwoFace619xxTwoFace619x639,226
    Posted on 28 February 19 at 13:00
    Im glad thats are only 2 games cause my backlog exploded headspin
    7 Years xbox Fanboy and now i come back to Sony and grow to a sony fanboy... PS4 i coming :-)
  • PLATINBLAZEPLATINBLAZE364,264
    Posted on 28 February 19 at 18:44
    I hope they are ready to download by tomorrow and not after the weekend at SOMEDAY. Freaking hate that...
    "A person's life is not defined by age, but by the choices they make." - Sheva Alomar (Resident Evil 5)
  • KodingKoding217,483
    Posted on 28 February 19 at 18:58
    PLATINBLAZE said:
    I hope they are ready to download by tomorrow and not after the weekend at SOMEDAY. Freaking hate that...
    Nope...not tomorrow.

Here is the list of games for March. There are no differences between the lists for North America and Europe, and the titles will be available in both regions from March 5th.
    57 LEGO game completions on 6 different platforms across TA, TT, and TSA! Over 3,100 achievements/trophies earned in LEGO games!
  • Posted on 28 February 19 at 20:11
    PLATINBLAZE said:
    It's always first Tuesday of the month
    Gaelic Flame - Hybrid created from Rathalos and Kushala Daora materials. Its cut is a death sentence
  • SolaceCreedSolaceCreed702,161
    Posted on 28 February 19 at 20:45
    DuwenUK said:
    The free PS3 and Vita titles were generally always more appealing than the PS4 offerings... now with zero PS3 and Vita offerings I was hoping they'd step up the quality of PS4 games in the program (if not the monthly quota), but this is probably the weakest month for PS4 titles in a year or more.
    Don't forget that both Xboxes 'Games with Gold' and PSN's 'PSPlus titles' are normally subject to the Publisher/Developer agreeing to it.

You see the same thing on Xbox, one month you'll have two brillaint titles, then you'll get a couple of months of crap titles.

Also, PS3 being an older console, it'd be alot easier to get developers to give their consent to backcat games as it'll morr than likely pull in new gamers in to their PS4 titles.
    Posted on 28 February 19 at 20:46
    hahaman4real said:
    Game pass is gonna kill off PS plus
    Game pass isn't akin to PSPlus. Games with gold is....
    Posted on 28 February 19 at 20:47
    Leigrez said:
    That’s absolutely ridiculous that Sony keeps taking away from ps plus and still charges the same.

Playing online required no membership. PS4 comes around. Voila, you now need a membership.
    Blame the success of Xbox Live Gold for that.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads