Gaming News

All the latest Playstation and gaming news. Only TT Newshounds can post in this forum.

Fortnite Lawsuits in Doubt as Copyright Refused for Carlton Dance

• PunkyliarPunkyliar108,749
  • SolaceCreedSolaceCreed702,161
    Posted on 21 February 19 at 00:19
    Wish he'd won get EPIC to go back to proper games instead of rubbish BR games.
  • EmiinahEmiinah332,079
    Posted on 21 February 19 at 07:45
    Hopefully Epic puts some money into games of a different genre with the gigantic pile of dosh they’ve made from Fortnite. Eventually the hype will die down so they’ve gotta do something different!
    Made you look :P
  • Posted on 21 February 19 at 19:09
    SolaceCreed said:
    Why stop such a huge success, though? They'd be dumb to let go of Fortnite, with how massive it has become.
  • itsalkokaitsalkoka118,206
    Posted on 24 February 19 at 13:26
    SolaceCreed said:
    Emiinah said:
    Hopefully Epic puts some money into games of a different genre with the gigantic pile of dosh they’ve made from Fortnite. Eventually the hype will die down so they’ve gotta do something different!
    Have you even seen anything like this game before? I would doubt that.
    Like it or not, it has a different style, some people can get the hang of it, some cannot.
    Maybe you flame all the gamers who don't like the games you like? I can imagine.
    Just get through the understandable success of Fortnite, and maybe play other games.

This is my opinion.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads