Game Discussion: Blade & Bones Forum

As rare as it gets ---- Trophy (Silver)

AuthorMessage
CyberDragon725
Posted on 19 February 19 at 00:13
Trophy states collect 5 rare swords. I had 7 at one time, currently have 5. So, is there something else I need to do, to unlock it. Or are they referring to having 5 legendary swords on your way to 7, and word rare should be legendary ?
Najinceil
Najinceil
Posted on 19 February 19 at 00:29, Edited on 19 February 19 at 00:29 by Najinceil
It's not likely not unlocking properly. This game unfortunately has an issue with trophies not popping when they are meant to. People mentioned closing out of the application, uninstalling and reinstalling, doing trophies in one session (so no closing the application or returning to menu AT ALL) but nothing ever worked for me. I just gave up, eventually. facepalm
CyberDragon725
Posted on 20 February 19 at 00:17
Thx for reply, I have game play of game currently on my channel. Someone suggested that as well, I get the 5 rare swords in one sitting. So I plan to start a new game, and focus on getting 5 rare swords, then get the 20 broken swords. Also doing another new game focus on just getting the 7 legendary swords in one sitting, basically get necessary life, stamina, life fragments to get me through them, once trophy pop, done
Najinceil
Najinceil
Posted on 20 February 19 at 18:48
Yeah, that's your best bet. New game, one solid run, no interruptions. It's a very broken and demanding game.. Best of luck!
CyberDragon725
Posted on 20 February 19 at 22:55
I have gotten the Scythe, i can not tell what it does when I activate it. I hear a clank sound, then see the recharge. Thats it, kept testing it then game froze, and kicked me out,LOL. JUst wondering what it does? And does it have anything to do with the green boulders?
Najinceil
Najinceil
Posted on 21 February 19 at 19:21
Honestly, no clue laugh I didn't get far enough to test items like that out, and figure out what they did. I have been meaning to go back to it and give it a second try... Some time..
CyberDragon725
Posted on 10 March 19 at 14:22
Sorry, for long reply. I did get the As rare as it gets Trophy. You must collect 5 rare swords in one play session.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.