Gaming News

All the latest Playstation and gaming news. Only TT Newshounds can post in this forum.

PlayStation Sends Out An Avatar To Spider-Man Platinum Holders

• PunkyliarPunkyliar108,749
  • KodingKoding217,483
    Posted on 18 February 19 at 17:18
    Nice avatar. Sadly, I won't be getting it as I haven't finished the game yet. Honestly, I've barely started it but I want to get back to it ASAP.
    57 LEGO game completions on 6 different platforms across TA, TT, and TSA! Over 3,100 achievements/trophies earned in LEGO games!
  • Posted on 18 February 19 at 17:31
    This reward has been handed out for quite a while. It started around early November last year. However, like many of the other plat rewards (HZD, Bloodborne most notably), few people have been getting the e-mail (you have to check a box in the settings to receive promo e-mail from Sony, to begin with).

Koding said:
    Nice avatar. Sadly, I won't be getting it as I haven't finished the game yet. Honestly, I've barely started it but I want to get back to it ASAP.
    You can get it whenever you get the plat, doesn't have to be now. Though you may have to go through PS support if you don't receive the e-mail automatically. smile
  • ScottishNubScottishNub1,963,187
    Posted on 18 February 19 at 18:29
    Nice to see it in the eu but it's not good enough to change my avatar
  • Heazie-ManHeazie-Man306,310
    Posted on 18 February 19 at 21:06
    This is incredibly old news, guys. Come on...
    It me.
  • UlvenFenrirUlvenFenrir1,145,287
    Posted on 19 February 19 at 12:58
    its not old news as eu never recieved any of these rewards until recently myself included.
  • Posted on 20 February 19 at 01:21
    Looking forward to snagging this, just as soon as I get around to finally playing Speeeeider-Man.
  • Posted on 12 April 19 at 07:02
    I just got the platinum trophy and I never received no email to get the avatar?
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads