Gaming News Forum

All the latest Playstation and gaming news. Only TT Newshounds can post in this forum.

Red Dead Online Beta Update Goes After the Griefers

AuthorMessage
kintaris
kintaris
Posted on 14 February 19 at 15:45
Rockstar are still trying to lasso the griefers

Please click here to read the story: Red Dead Online Beta Update Goes After the Griefers
Emiinah
Emiinah
Posted on 15 February 19 at 05:06
Sounds like a good deal for the players that have had issues with griefers. I wish something like this could work in GTA too, but I don’t think it could.
Made you look :P
A_Tennis_Giraffe
Posted on 15 February 19 at 06:25
I really don't see how this is going to address the issue. The solution is simple - private lobbies and/or the ability to select whether or not other players can kill you in free roam. If you choose to make it so others can't kill you then have it so you cannot kill anyone either. But if you want to ride around pointlessly killing others then you too can be killed. That way, the griefers can all go around killing each other, instead of hunting me down for no reason other than to ruin my day. This game really is HORRIBLE online.
Hope for the best but expect the worst.
LEFT__4__DEAD__2
Posted on 27 February 19 at 10:20
A_Tennis_Giraffe said:
I really don't see how this is going to address the issue. The solution is simple - private lobbies and/or the ability to select whether or not other players can kill you in free roam. If you choose to make it so others can't kill you then have it so you cannot kill anyone either. But if you want to ride around pointlessly killing others then you too can be killed. That way, the griefers can all go around killing each other, instead of hunting me down for no reason other than to ruin my day. This game really is HORRIBLE online.
Yes they should add private game option like the 1st game and GTA IV & GTA V
Panache! - Reincarnation!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.