Forum for organising boosting sessions or online tournaments

Boosting Gaming Session for Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

• Information
  • Information
    Posted on 11 February 19 at 20:20
    Cyanax has joined the session
  • CyanaxCyanax180,967
    Posted on 11 February 19 at 20:21
    FYI, I have not played the multiplayer yet so I'll be a bit lost for the first 5-10 minutes.
  • Posted on 11 February 19 at 22:19
    The game type plunder you grab an idol near the middle of the map and bring it to your chest. Its pretty much capture the flag, we will switch off who grabs the idol and who wins. Have 2 groups of 3 grouped together so its consistent with the rotation of what team wins and who brings the idol to the chest. We won't have only 1 person going for the chests at a time on the off chance they don't want to continue playing after they get their trophy. It takes a total of 5 captures to win meaning everyone will get 1-2 captures per match. Its a slow grind, but its the best I can think of. If we get a capture every minute it'll take around 20 hours for everyone to get all trophies.
    For "you run, I'll shoot" all you need to do it kill someone that's shooting at the person carrying the idol so we can do this at the beginning during the rotation and get it out of the way. I do not have a mic so if there is someone that does we will want at least one person calling out whos going next for the rotations.
    If we do not get 6 people the session will be cancelled because that's the minimum requirement needed.
    If our session goes well I'll set up more sessions in the coming weekends for us to get this done with the same group of people that join.
  • CyanaxCyanax180,967
    Posted on 12 February 19 at 01:45
    Sounds good!
  • Information
    Posted on 12 February 19 at 20:59
    alitar13 has joined the session
  • alitar13alitar13210,077
    Posted on 12 February 19 at 21:00
    I'm in.
  • Posted on 13 February 19 at 08:28
    If we don't hit the minimum requirement for a session I'll just keep pushing it back a week until we find enough players so you all know
  • Posted on 15 February 19 at 00:27
    I've made another session on the 23rd on the off chance we don't get 6 people
  • Information
    Posted on 16 February 19 at 02:42
    Cyanax has been removed from the session.
  • Information
    Posted on 16 February 19 at 02:42
    alitar13 has been removed from the session.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads