Editorials and Features

Forum for Editorials and other News Features

Poll: What's Your Opinion of Apex Legends?

• LeigrezLeigrez1,698,844
    Posted on 03 March 19 at 04:25, Edited on 03 March 19 at 04:29 by Leigrez
    To all those players who say Battle Royale is not their thing... I said the exact same thing... then I watched some twitch of it happening and I was intrigued enough to try it... after three weeks of literally not playing anything else, I have to admit it is one of the absolute best shooters around. Everyone should give it a try, you can play it smart and safe and literally get 0 kills and win sometimes, and sometimes you can just drop into the hot zone and duke it out with other players.

Regardless, the inventory system is amazing, the ping is a game changer (literally) for any game that is team based, the map is amazing with some great narrow corridor areas and wide open plains, but it's perfectly balanced and mapped out really well. Also the verticality to the game, with climbing and getting creative you can make this map a lot better and bigger by getting height advantage over a team in a canyon or a building, it's so smart.

And if you are dreading the trophies on your account, give it a try on your partners/ family members account or your own alternate. I did that at first, got to level 22 and realized I should just add it to my main. I sit at LVL 103 with over 100 wins, 350 - 400 top 3 places in about 1k matches. Granted a ton of those I was trying to get badges like 20 kills in a match so a win wasn't even the goal but everyone of those was a blast.

This is coming from somebody who does not like realm royale or Fortnite or Cod Blackout and I am not a fan of pvp normally. But this had a very Division Survival feeling to it and I love it.
    There are three kinds of people in this world. People who can count and people who can't.
  • LeigrezLeigrez1,698,844
    Posted on 03 March 19 at 04:31
    Retro--Clank said:
    Can people speak to one another in the game? If so, no thanks. Gamers and, more specifically, gamers conversing, have ruined online games. Which I suppose is paradoxical in a way. Or I just really miss Unreal Tournament.
    Yeah you can, but you can also mute those people and use the ping system instead for communication.
    There are three kinds of people in this world. People who can count and people who can't.
  • SolaceCreedSolaceCreed702,161
    Posted on 03 March 19 at 17:35
    Najinceil said:
    SolaceCreed said:
    It's a game that just mixes ideas together nothing new really.
    Overwatch x PUBG x H1Z1
    I mean.. Has anyone mixed those 3 together yet, and succeeded at mixing them together, like Apex?
    I wouldn't say it succeeded.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads