Gaming News

All the latest Playstation and gaming news. Only TT Newshounds can post in this forum.

EA Suffers Difficult Q3 - Will Apex Legends and Anthem Improve Things?

• PunkyliarPunkyliar108,741
  • lumpengottlumpengott40,688
    Posted on 07 February 19 at 20:13
    Anthem failed before launch.
  • Posted on 07 February 19 at 21:41
    lumpengott said:
    Anthem failed before launch.
    I mean.. It really hasn't.
  • Posted on 08 February 19 at 01:07
    So they're blaming single player for their disappointing sales? Riiiiiiiiiiight.
    Hope for the best but expect the worst.
  • Posted on 08 February 19 at 03:49
    Anything that doesn't suck up every dollar on the planet is "below expectations" for this bloodsucking company.
  • strifekunstrifekun239,465
    Posted on 08 February 19 at 11:16
    Blaming single player . . . when RE2 and KH3 just came out and are performing AMAZINGLY sales wise? When Spiderman, God of War (reboot), Red Dead 2, and Horizon Zero Dawn are some of the best single player games in recent history? And all of them did extremely well. EA is off their rocker. They're just going to keep doing worst and worst until they just flat out fail. They need to reevaluate what they consider a failure because at this rate, everything is going to be a failure to EA.
  • EmiinahEmiinah332,112
    Posted on 09 February 19 at 00:02
    It baffles me how blind EA are, how they’re not listening to their consumers. I’m certain gamers would have more faith in the company if they worked on quality rather than profit. Instead they continue to thrive in their own fart bubble and enjoying their bad smell.
    Made you look :P
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads