Community Events

Forum to discuss TrueTrophies Community Events

Hangman discussion thread

• Posted on 08 February 19 at 00:01
    Loaded My Name is Mayo to knock out a few letters real quick. Only 1 miss in what I unlocked and it helped me figure out what my phrase is. Thankfully an unplanned trophy unlocked with a B and that was the letter which helped me figure it all out. Just need to plot out the remaining letters while working on my challenge on TrueAchievements.
  • Posted on 08 February 19 at 07:43
    Think I may actually be able to complete this challenge IF I have worked out how to get to a couple of trickier letters without using all my guesses correctly. I THINK I have it all planned smile
    Hope for the best but expect the worst.
  • PSXtreme_PSXtreme_228,399
    Posted on 08 February 19 at 08:30
    I haven't been able to update my progress for 2 days now...Earned my "L" trophy this morning and I'm still stuck on the "update" from 2/6...did a manual and still nothing...
  • KodingKoding217,480
    Posted on 08 February 19 at 12:36
    PSXtreme_ said:
    I haven't been able to update my progress for 2 days now...Earned my "L" trophy this morning and I'm still stuck on the "update" from 2/6...did a manual and still nothing...
    There were some issues with Scanner 1. Those should be resolved now.
    57 LEGO game completions on 6 different platforms across TA, TT, and TSA! Over 3,100 achievements/trophies earned in LEGO games!
  • PSXtreme_PSXtreme_228,399
    Posted on 08 February 19 at 22:43
    Koding said:
    PSXtreme_ said:
    There were some issues with Scanner 1. Those should be resolved now.
    It is...Thank You
  • ZvetikiZvetiki463,066
    Posted on 09 February 19 at 08:52
    Done. Luckily, after my first two letters, "S" and "T", I knew the phrase already and could take it easy.

Nice challenge!
  • nakingnaking315,124
    Posted on 09 February 19 at 11:48
    I thought I'd stuggle with the "Y". No easy trophies in any of my games. Then I noticed I'd got the "You Can See The Hits" trophy on My Name is Mayo on the Vita. It's the first trophy in that game. It's also Cross-Buy on PS4 and Vita. So, a 10 second download, no money spent, 5 presses of X and ping - job done. The first challenge I've ever completed.
  • Cloud-sideCloud-side806,332
    Posted on 09 February 19 at 19:11
    Did mine a few days ago, was a cool little challenge. I like the community events. It would be great one day to have one like the GTASC or maybe a shorter one, it is a big task for the organizer.
  • Mini-MyselfMini-Myself343,819
    Posted on 10 February 19 at 00:43
    I got a big phrase! 14 different letters. 35 characters total.

But with only 3 lives remaining I just now completed it successfully.
  • ZvetikiZvetiki463,066
    Posted on 10 February 19 at 05:53
    Mini-Myself said:
    I got a big phrase! 14 different letters. 35 characters total.
    Interesting. I got 15 different letters, 19 in total.
  • SolaceCreedSolaceCreed702,274
    Posted on 10 February 19 at 19:46
    I did notice something after completing it. I got the last letter and after it was completed, it took a wrong guess in to the mix.
  • GampxSGampxS378,189
    Posted on 11 February 19 at 12:36
    PSXtreme_ said:
    One thing to consider...it would be helpful to allow unlimited updates temporarily for users involved in community challenges...it would be an incentive to participate and a nice perk to assist in the challenge...just for consideration for the future...
    Yeah. I took some notes on paper once I figured what my sentence is but the problem was some of my trophies was VR and somewhat while playing I heard the trophy noise but no icon poped up, even in my news page there was nothing. So I tried updating TT profile but it wouldnt let me since I used it few time during 24h. It was pretty annoying and it would have been cool if they would do that. But also I understand why they would not lol.
  • CharaisCharais752,905
    Posted on 25 February 19 at 06:52
    I have several trophies that weren't applied to my hangman when I synced my vita after being offline for a couple days. Should have gotten w,o,u, and h.
  • Posted on 25 February 19 at 18:38
    Charais said:
    I have several trophies that weren't applied to my hangman when I synced my vita after being offline for a couple days. Should have gotten w,o,u, and h.
    Not sure if TT is coded similarly or not but on TA, the timestamp is also key. If a hangman achievement was triggered, no achievements with timestamps earlier than that are valid.
    TA Community Events Manager
  • CharaisCharais752,905
    Posted on 04 March 19 at 00:18
    There should be a rebuild button on challenges like there is for trophy streaks.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads