The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Europe: This May on Playstation Plus

• Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

• Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 23 April 14 at 16:39
    Too many games just being upgraded to the PS4 for my liking.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 23 April 14 at 16:58
    EighthGuardian said:
    Nothing wrong with it. The alternative would be nothing released on PS4 while great games are being worked on.

You know it takes time to make games, right? These games are helping ease the passage of time.
    You must exceed your limitations if you wish to survive. twitter.com/shadow_enz
  • Varion_xVarion_x72,673
    Posted on 23 April 14 at 18:57
    I'm in U.S. but I don't mind the indies of PS4. These games gives me a chance to play genres I wouldn't normally play..... for free.
  • Posted on 23 April 14 at 20:59
    All boring games hopefuly payday 2 is good because i disliked payday1.
    Trophies,Sports,pepsi+kicking ass online right here.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 23 April 14 at 22:29
    xMw2x_DeCePtiOnS said:
    All boring games hopefuly payday 2 is good because i disliked payday1.
    More of the same, but a lot more customization and such. More complex missions.
  • Posted on 23 April 14 at 23:16
    Another month I can survive without Plus.
    Find me more often on TA but ill be here, you've been warned :D
  • Posted on 23 April 14 at 23:41
    Not a bad month for me :)
    I'm happy with Stick It To The Man, Puppeteer and Everybody's Golf. Much better than last month!
  • ErikNusErikNus172,106
    Posted on 23 April 14 at 23:55
    Muramasa is superb, everyone should try it out!
    Stick it to the Man looks weird, but I'll give it a whirl surely :)
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 24 April 14 at 01:16
    This entire list I can endorse, really.
  • takutonekotakutoneko90,987
    Posted on 24 April 14 at 05:01
    I wonder what Aussie market will get for the VITA because Muramasa Rebirth is still a pre-order here.
  • Posted on 24 April 14 at 09:36
    I will add Stick It To The Man just to get some trophies and a complete game :)
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 24 April 14 at 10:20
    I really need to finish some vita games now. Going to have to stop playing virtua tennis and give up on the online just so I can play some cute looking golf. As for muramasa I can potentially see another lost month. I'd like some shovel ware just to be able to catch up!
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 24 April 14 at 20:06
    Shadow_Enz said:
    EighthGuardian said:
    Nothing wrong with it. The alternative would be nothing released on PS4 while great games are being worked on.

You know it takes time to make games, right? These games are helping ease the passage of time.
    I agree when it's a game I haven't played before.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 24 April 14 at 23:16
    I can understand not digging seeing a port, but there's a reason why PS4 is getting ports, because the real games are still being worked on, and something needs to be released to keep gamers satisfied.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 25 April 14 at 01:50, Edited on 25 April 14 at 21:49 by
    Shadow_Enz said:
    I can understand not digging seeing a port, but there's a reason why PS4 is getting ports, because the real games are still being worked on, and something needs to be released to keep gamers satisfied.
    Not dissing you Enz - I agree wholeheartedly with "something is better than nothing" (And I also appreciate dev times after waiting for Final Fantasies 8 - 9 from 7 of PS1)... But what if... And only what if... Sony decided that Plus was for Vita and PS3 users and the whole "subscribe for online" for PS4 was genuine?

We'd still be in a scenario where people were still saying "what's the point in upgrading"; is where.

I'd like to point out that as early adopters; Your format of choice is destined by the buy rates of the games that are out as of this moment. Yes, you maybe end up with a few duffers now and again such as low scoring (via reviews or even games you may have bought already), but you also may end up in the long run with a few that may surprise you.

I'm more than happy with my PS3 and Vita and getting one new game a month for £40 a year on either format and potentially getting online (should I switch to PS4), than getting nothing at all - at least it keeps the old noggin' twitchin clap

Let's face it - you get 6 "new" games a year to play for £40GBP, that's £3.33GBP a month or £6.66GBP a game... It's rare that you see any game for that kind of price within a year... especially may I add a vita game due to the low buy rate in the EU.

Just my twopenny bit anyhow. I think it seems fair.
  • davem300490davem300490466,872
    Posted on 26 April 14 at 06:22
    ^^ What John said laugh I pay for ps+ as I have a ps3 and a ps4 and hopefully a vita at christmas, I RARELY buy games unless they interest me or they are on the less than a tenner section! so i think spending £40 a year is actually quite worth ps+ for all consoles as you do pick up some great little indie games for the ps4 (dead nation being one of them) along with this mercenary kings. it passes time while we wait for the games that we want I.E Watch Dogs or Drive Club.
    Strive to achieve
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.