The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

This Week's NA Playstation Plus Offerings

• Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

• Posted on 22 April 14 at 01:27
    Glad that octodad is discounted. Cant wait to play it!
  • RuffusRuffus83,481
    Posted on 22 April 14 at 09:41
    Aw damn, I really want the ps3 version of Pixeljunk Monsters!
    ~Ruffus~
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 22 April 14 at 09:52
    Ruffus said:
    Aw damn, I really want the ps3 version of Pixeljunk Monsters!
    So go buy it! It's worth every penny!

RyanMushr00ms said:
    Octodad's also got Move support, Double Move Support, Move & Nav support, and get this--4 player support (each player controls one limb)...

I'm telling you Octodad is set to be GOTY right here, at least for lols laugh
    You must exceed your limitations if you wish to survive. twitter.com/shadow_enz
  • Posted on 22 April 14 at 11:13, Edited on 22 April 14 at 11:25 by munchmagic1986
    Shadow_Enz said:
    RyanMushr00ms said:
    Octodad's also got Move support, Double Move Support, Move & Nav support, and get this--4 player support (each player controls one limb)...

I'm telling you Octodad is set to be GOTY right here, at least for lols laugh
    no way.. Haha. I dont have move or camera but that's just awesome!! I cant wait to see videos of 4 players doing that lol
  • RuffusRuffus83,481
    Posted on 22 April 14 at 20:50
    I used to have Pixeljunk Monsters, maybe it was game-shared, so I know it's awesome! But the collection is $20 CAD. :(
    ~Ruffus~
  • Posted on 22 April 14 at 23:46
    Thanks for including that poll! I'm impressed that they release such a thing in order to gauge Playstation users' opinions. I'll be sure to vote whenever possible!

As for the sales themselves, other than possibly grabbing Octodad, I think I'll pass on everything else. I absolutely love LEGO, I grew up playing it (and still have it all stored away), but I can't get interested in the games, at all. As for every other title, I either already own it or have no interest in it. Seems I'll be saving money this week, both with the XBL and PSN sales!
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 23 April 14 at 14:02
    Ruffus said:
    I used to have Pixeljunk Monsters, maybe it was game-shared, so I know it's awesome! But the collection is $20 CAD. :(
    Totally worth that price. I'm still trying to get all gold rainbows on hardcore difficulty!

allthingszombie said:
    Thanks for including that poll! I'm impressed that they release such a thing in order to gauge Playstation users' opinions. I'll be sure to vote whenever possible!
    You can also give them direct feedback by commenting on their blog entries that we link into these articles, or by hitting them on twitter: https://twitter.com/PlayStation for North America
    You must exceed your limitations if you wish to survive. twitter.com/shadow_enz
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads