Walkthroughs

Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

Spyro the Dragon Walkthrough Discussion

• Information
    Posted on 08 January 19 at 11:43, Edited on 06 January 22 at 00:09 by IronInvoker47
    Please use this thread to discuss the Spyro the Dragon walkthrough
  • StephcgeeStephcgee24,217
    Posted on 08 January 19 at 18:14
    Hi all, I'm going to be writing this walkthrough. I'll post periodically updating you all with my progress (e.g. after finishing each hub world). Cheers toast
    Posted on 19 January 19 at 10:21
    I've finished the Artisans hub - just need to add the video for Sunny Flight. Moving on to Peacekeepers now.
    Posted on 23 February 19 at 10:32
    Quick update - I'm about 50% of the way through now.
  • Posted on 05 March 19 at 23:19
    Do you plan on writing all three?
    Posted on 06 March 19 at 13:47
    If no one else has said they’ll write them by the time I finish this one then yeah sure, i’d like to do that. But if someone else takes them on that’s cool too. I’m doing a level every few days in between getting lost in Crackdown 3 orbs at the mo!
  • Posted on 06 March 19 at 16:08
    Stephcgee said:
    If no one else has said they’ll write them by the time I finish this one then yeah sure, i’d like to do that. But if someone else takes them on that’s cool too. I’m doing a level every few days in between getting lost in Crackdown 3 orbs at the mo!
    Ooo man, I've only played Crackdown 1 and the orbs in there are ridiculous; good luck with the rest of them and (hopefully) with the rest of the trilogy
    Posted on 24 March 19 at 20:39
    2 hubs left so I'm about 70% done. Been super busy with moving house but I'm back on this now. Cheers
  • Posted on 24 March 19 at 22:53
    toast
  • Posted on 31 March 19 at 15:43
    "A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad."
    =Semper Fi=
    Posted on 19 April 19 at 07:37
    Finished the walkthrough, just need to have a read over it this weekend and then I'll submit it for review. Thanks for waiting everyone! toast
  • Information
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads