Gaming News Forum

All the latest Playstation and gaming news. Only TT Newshounds can post in this forum.

Resident Evil 2 Trophy List Leaked

AuthorMessage
kintaris
kintaris
Posted on 07 January 19 at 12:04
Luckily the leaker has updated his username

Please click here to read the story: Resident Evil 2 Trophy List Leaked
UlvenFenrir
UlvenFenrir
Posted on 07 January 19 at 12:54
Hardcore mode is going to be intresting. Im hoping it means no saves or at the minimum only 1.

14,000 steps or less sounds simple enough. Only go where youre suppose to go and dont take detours.

What im most excited about is getting chased by mr X and hiding from him. Going to be a great game. smile
Slayer1189
Slayer1189
Posted on 07 January 19 at 13:49
UlvenFenrir said:
Hardcore mode is going to be intresting. Im hoping it means no saves or at the minimum only 1.

14,000 steps or less sounds simple enough. Only go where youre suppose to go and dont take detours.

What im most excited about is getting chased by mr X and hiding from him. Going to be a great game. smile
Yeah seems straightforward enough depending what Hardcore mode is. Will need a couple ofruns as is the norm for Resi games.

I haven't played Resi 2 in about 20 years, so in all honesty I don't remember where anything is and run 1 will likely be pretty blind
Teh_Paralyzer
Teh_Paralyzer
Posted on 07 January 19 at 13:59
Hmm either Tofu is absent or he just doesn't have a Trophy.

I'm happy with this list. Seems to be standard RE stuff.
UlvenFenrir
UlvenFenrir
Posted on 07 January 19 at 14:21
Slayer1189 said:
UlvenFenrir said:

Yeah seems straightforward enough depending what Hardcore mode is. Will need a couple ofruns as is the norm for Resi games.

I haven't played Resi 2 in about 20 years, so in all honesty I don't remember where anything is and run 1 will likely be pretty blind
Items wont be in the same places anymore. Its pretty much a new game while still staying true to re2. Im currently playing through the original in anticipation for the remake. Just so i can go down memory lane again and compare it to the remake what areas are different and so on. :)
PLATINBLAZE
PLATINBLAZE
Posted on 07 January 19 at 15:50
Man...I'm all in. rock
"A person's life is not defined by age, but by the choices they make." - Sheva Alomar (Resident Evil 5)
ElectroSpecter
Posted on 07 January 19 at 15:56
I'm excited for this! Although, nothing will capture the feeling of playing the original. I remember sitting in a brightly lit room in the middle of the day playing this when it first came out and still being terrified out of my mind. I must have been around 12 laugh

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 07 January 19 at 21:03
I, for one, am looking forward to playing RE: 5.5/6.5! I mean...RE 2: Remake.

Meh.
JAdamGilman
Posted on 07 January 19 at 22:29
Love the shout out to S. D. Perry's book series. "City of the Dead" was a great read. Hopefully they pull from her creativity from the book to add a deeper aspect to the REmake.
J. Adam Gilman
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.