The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Huge PSN Flash Sale Blowout!

• Posted on 20 April 14 at 21:47
    Crash, 2, 3, Racing, Red Faction, Stardust HD, BTTF and TOKYO JUNGLE for me.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 20 April 14 at 22:49, Edited on 20 April 14 at 22:55 by
    rrushn said:
    Pity it's us only... Oh well !
    It's been said a good few times now, but anyone can make a US PSN ID and get $10-50 wallet card and take advantage of these deals.

I had a couple of $s left on mines.. got Tokyo Jungle.. I'm in the middle of deciding should I get Plants VS. Zombies as well.
  • Posted on 20 April 14 at 23:46
    TakahashiDemon said:
    rrushn said:
    Pity it's us only... Oh well !
    It's been said a good few times now, but anyone can make a US PSN ID and get $10-50 wallet card and take advantage of these deals.

I had a couple of $s left on mines.. got Tokyo Jungle.. I'm in the middle of deciding should I get Plants VS. Zombies as well.
    Hell yes to PvZ! great game
    Find me more often on TA but ill be here, you've been warned :D
  • Posted on 21 April 14 at 00:41
    Picked up Jurassic Park with the $1 I've had in my wallet for a while. Now I have to decide whether or not to buy a $10 card and download a few more of these
  • Posted on 21 April 14 at 01:01
    rabidpanda513 said:
    Picked up Jurassic Park with the $1 I've had in my wallet for a while. Now I have to decide whether or not to buy a $10 card and download a few more of these
    For the savings id say yes, and be quick they end soon!
    Find me more often on TA but ill be here, you've been warned :D
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 21 April 14 at 05:26
    Picked up about US$120 worth of games for a little over AU$13, wow. Right now I feel like I just seriously ripped someone off..... What a great feeling it is! laugh

Wish the EU stores had more sales like this.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 21 April 14 at 06:55
    rabidpanda513 said:
    You can also use Paypal to checkout, for as small increments as $5. Apparently EU users might have trouble with this, but this works just fine for me in the US.
    You must exceed your limitations if you wish to survive. twitter.com/shadow_enz
  • Posted on 21 April 14 at 11:34
    I got 8 games and saved £91.00 on the uk PSN price clapheadspin
  • Josh151PWGJosh151PWG69,627
    Posted on 21 April 14 at 12:06
    I picked up Tokyo Jungle, Sam and Max, Crash 3, and Spryo 1 and 2. Now I just need to get my ps3 fixed.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.