Game Discussion: Final Fantasy XV (EU) Forum

Partly Discontinued/Unobtainable Comrades DLC Trophies

AuthorMessage
AceSoloMcCloud
Posted on 23 December 18 at 13:02
So like many, I rushed to get these trophies before the update and they became Partly Discontinued/Unobtainable.

Luckily I was able to get these, however in my travel to get them, I saw many who were level 1 or still hunting for a suitable Chocobo, so feel bad for those who weren't able to get them in time or have bought FFXV recently.

I believe some have pointed out you are able to downgrade your version of FFXV and unlock these Trophies as it still works offline, though this is arguably not strictly allowed.

However, if you're not wanting to or able to do this, I would like to make another suggestion to those afflicted.

Contact Square Enix support http://support.eu.square-enix.com or your regional variant that you can't get all Trophies in FFXV, and provide this suggestion below.

It is possible for those who played FINAL FANTASY XV MULTIPLAYER EXPANSION: COMRADES (the DLC for FFXV) to transfer their save game to the FINAL FANTASY XV MULTIPLAYER: COMRADES (standalone) and continue with their character, inventory and game progress with trophies auto-popping when you start, and some others popping when talking to the NPC or replaying the required mission once.

Therefore, similar functionality could be patched into FINAL FANTASY XV MULTIPLAYER EXPANSION: COMRADES (the DLC for FFXV) menu to import a FINAL FANTASY XV MULTIPLAYER: COMRADES (standalone) game save back into FFXV and auto-pop the Comrades specific trophies you can no longer get in FINAL FANTASY XV MULTIPLAYER EXPANSION: COMRADES (the DLC for FFXV), providing you have met the requirements and unlocked them in FINAL FANTASY XV MULTIPLAYER: COMRADES (standalone).

It's nothing they haven't already done in one direction, just need to do it in the other direction, and ensure that all the trophies auto-pop as you can't talk to any NPC or replay any missions now.

This will allow gamers to still get a full completion in FINAL FANTASY XV.
AceSoloMcCloud
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.