Community News Forum

News for and about the commnunity. Only TT Newshounds can start threads here.

12 Days Of Christmas 2018 Challenge 9

AuthorMessage
TrueTrophy
TrueTrophy
Posted on 11 December 18 at 10:59
See what you need to do to complete the ninth challenge

Please click here to read the story: 12 Days Of Christmas 2018 Challenge 9
Najinceil
Najinceil
Posted on 11 December 18 at 11:31
Wait.. That's how you spell Christmas?!
SilsRayleigh
SilsRayleigh
Posted on 11 December 18 at 11:59
Still working on challengers 8, this one should be easy

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 11 December 18 at 15:09
I've already picked out the specific trophies I'm going to go for, for this challenge. Once I've finished the shooting challenge, I'll be on to the collectable challenge which I should be able to knock out quickly with a playthrough of 'Sly Cooper & The Thieveius Raccoonus' on Vita. Then this one I've already got all planned out.
Koding
Koding
Posted on 11 December 18 at 15:38
Najinceil said:
Wait.. That's how you spell Christmas?!
laugh dance
54 LEGO game completions on 6 different platforms across TA, TT, and TSA!
kintaris
kintaris
Posted on 11 December 18 at 17:30
I'm finding this so much easier on PS than Xbox thanks to all the crummy puzzle games I've ended up with laugh
KTKarona
KTKarona
Posted on 12 December 18 at 02:28
Grrr, will it only register what is in order or can you unlock the others on the way to getting another?
Koding
Koding
Posted on 12 December 18 at 02:45, Edited on 12 December 18 at 02:46 by Koding
KTKarona said:
Grrr, will it only register what is in order or can you unlock the others on the way to getting another?
You can unlock others in between the letters you need, but they will not count. For instance you could unlock it like this:

C H R S(out of order, doesn't count) I S Z(wrong letter, doesn't count) T M A S
54 LEGO game completions on 6 different platforms across TA, TT, and TSA!
KTKarona
KTKarona
Posted on 12 December 18 at 04:05
Koding said:
KTKarona said:
You can unlock others in between the letters you need, but they will not count. For instance you could unlock it like this:

C H R S(out of order, doesn't count) I S Z(wrong letter, doesn't count) T M A S
Then sadly that is what I was hoping against. Meh... A sub-challenge within a challenge on its own. God forbid one of the later days requiring like 12 Platinums.

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 12 December 18 at 04:13
I don't think they'd be so extreme as to require 12 platinums, I'd literally have to double my platinum count if that was the case. Sure some people have 200+ platinums but they're not people, they're trophy harvesting robots from the planet zurg. I've even seen people with 3 figure trophy lists who haven't filled their entire list with telltale games, 'My Name Is Mayo', an PSN platformers that take 20 minutes to earn a platinum on... they've played real games, 100 hour RPGs and really challenging shooters. I swear those people are just magic.

But yeah, if any of the challenges is "get X platinums", that'll be the one where I bow out.
AlexandyrZho
AlexandyrZho
Posted on 17 December 18 at 04:36
Finally hit the challenge where I doubt my 'self' challenge will be able to continue. Been trying to do every challenge using a single game (Stacking okay). Oh well, 11 out of 12 wont be too bad in the end~
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.