Community News Forum

News for and about the commnunity. Only TT Newshounds can start threads here.

12 Days Of Christmas 2018 Challenge 4

AuthorMessage
NeM2k2
NeM2k2
Posted on 07 December 18 at 01:32
Soragoof said:
Uncharted 4 may have me saved for this next challenge
Ah thanks for reminding me, those survival trophies will do the trick
UberniXi
UberniXi
Posted on 07 December 18 at 09:37
Is there a full list of every game with achievements that would count for this? Can't seem to access it like I can for each day of the challenge over on TA.
Koding
Koding
Posted on 07 December 18 at 12:24
UberniXi said:
Is there a full list of every game with achievements that would count for this? Can't seem to access it like I can for each day of the challenge over on TA.
Right side of your homepage. Green button that says 'View valid trophies'. Currently it's pointing at:

UberniXi's Trophies
54 LEGO game completions on 6 different platforms across TA, TT, and TSA!
Zvetiki
Zvetiki
Posted on 08 December 18 at 06:10
So The Jackbox Party Pack 2 (PS3) Trophies came to the rescue. From reading trophy guides I assumed to need up to 9 PS accounts to get the trophies, but it turned out players don't need any accounts.
UberniXi
UberniXi
Posted on 08 December 18 at 08:20
Koding said:
UberniXi said:
Right side of your homepage. Green button that says 'View valid trophies'. Currently it's pointing at:

UberniXi's Trophies
I know that part of it, but I mean every game on TT that would have trophies that would work for this challenge.
Zvetiki
Zvetiki
Posted on 08 December 18 at 10:16
UberniXi said:
I know that part of it, but I mean every game on TT that would have trophies that would work for this challenge.
You can go to https://www.truetrophies.com/playstationtrophies.aspx , filter by "Online Game Mode" and sort by game name.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.