Gaming News

All the latest Playstation and gaming news. Only TT Newshounds can post in this forum.

The Last Remnant Remastered Trophy List Revealed

• TrueTrophyTrueTrophy13,467
  • Posted on 05 December 18 at 01:22
    It's a shame that the trophy list is pretty much the same as the last gen list. Either way I think this was a pretty underrated game, even though it was really hard to learn. I'm looking forward to playing through it again.
  • Posted on 05 December 18 at 02:01
    I expected more trophies.. I am excited to get into it, though. Maybe if I finish Digimon in time.
  • Posted on 05 December 18 at 04:26
    This was a xbox 360 only title right? I bought it only when it released on steam
  • rpgartist100rpgartist100329,221
    Posted on 05 December 18 at 11:00
    Last time when I bought this on the XBOX I couldn't get the Candle or beat the Absolute Conqueror. I finished every other quest last time though. I was hoping beating the absolute conqueror wasn't going to be one but might as well get some payback for last time. I remember beating: The Fallen, Eldritch Dragon, Gates of Hell palette swap. Wonder if they'll include them last two in as they were dlc. Anyway we shall see. Sorry for long post.
  • MonkeyBrad91MonkeyBrad91457,154
    Posted on 06 December 18 at 23:14
    I liked this game, but some design issues really left me jaded by it. Like, not being able to get the achievement for completing every side quest, because at one point in the game, a character asked you four random questions which you had to give specific answers to in order to unlock a later side-quest.

That and the combat system wasn't great. The characters would often move themselves into compromising positions, or decide to change the spell to the aoe ultimate "blackout" despite there being only one enemy, thus doing 10% of the damage the spell you was trying to cast would have done.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads