Boosting And Matchmaking

Forum for organising boosting sessions or online tournaments

Boosting Gaming Session for The Last of Us (PS3)

• Information
    Posted on 03 December 18 at 16:47
    NonKosherSalt has created a new gaming session for the game The Last of Us (PS3).

NonKosherSalt said:
    Completing the Firefly and Hunter Journeys - Established Group of Players
    ~ Need 8 players else session canceled.

Two teams of 4 will search INTERROGATION and simply alternate wins as quickly as possible.

As we progress through the matches (Days of the Journey), we will take care to allow everyone to satisfy their 100% Population Risk Missions. These are alerted just prior to a match (see screen shot: https://i.imgur.com/U6oxn8P.png) Please make them known in the Discord Chat immediately so that it can be given priority for completion. You will have three days (or matches) to satisfy the requirement. Additionally, you only need to satisfy the first tier for a successful completion.

100% Population Risk Missions are known to occur:
    ~ WEEK 6 Day 1
    ~ WEEK 8 Day 2
    ~ WEEK 10 Day 3
    ~ WEEK 11 Day 6
    ~ WEEK 12 Day 4
    For 100% Population Risk, enter in Discord chat "100 - Requirement". You will be presented with a menu of requirements similar to those appearing for the 10% and 60% missions which range from getting downs with a particular weapon to getting x number of revives. If selecting a downs mission, make sure you have the weapon available and equipped for the match - either with existing loadouts or purchased for a custom loadout. Keep in mind that as you satisfy a mission's requirement, the base tier requirements increase for the next iteration of that mission. As such, please do not satisfy any assignments unless needed for a 100% Risk Mission so to keep easy missions available (e.g.: revives, markings, downs.)

Each Journey Trophy requires 84 matches. So we will be playing at least 168 matches. When one Journey is complete, please make sure to select the other faction for your next Journey. Matches completed during our DLC sessions count towards completing the Journeys.
    PLEASE NOTE: Both an Xbox One Party and Discord Chat channel will be running during these sessions. Since everybody does not have an Xbox, I ask that everybody join the Discord Chat.
    You can view the session details here:

Boosting Gaming Session for The Last of Us (PS3)
  • Posted on 03 December 18 at 17:06
    I am assuming carlitosway01 and SilsRayleigh will be sittting this out since they have finished the Journeys. Let me know if you guys can be backup if needed. Thanks and Congrats...
    A Genuine Classic Original . . . Searching for my lost shaker of salt
  • Information
    Posted on 03 December 18 at 17:06
    BrutalGuitar has joined the session
  • Information
    Posted on 03 December 18 at 17:07
    KTKarona has joined the session
  • Information
    Posted on 03 December 18 at 17:07
    XxSoWxXJames has joined the session
  • Information
  • Information
    Posted on 04 December 18 at 14:21
    Bravo088 has joined the session
  • Information
    Posted on 04 December 18 at 14:22
    Twinkling82 has joined the session
  • Information
    Posted on 05 December 18 at 16:53
    MagicalChild has joined the session
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads