Gaming News

All the latest Playstation and gaming news. Only TT Newshounds can post in this forum.

Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Gets a Bowie Knife and New Playlists

• PunkyliarPunkyliar108,807
  • Posted on 30 November 18 at 16:33, Edited on 30 November 18 at 16:33 by RealBlazeStorm
    there are also Zombies Origins Character Missions for Dempsey, Nikolai, Takeo, and Richtofen.
    This is the most important part for us. This finally lets us earn our final Blackout trophy:

Call of Duty: Black Ops 4Zombie FanaticThe Zombie Fanatic trophy in Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 worth 88 pointsIn Blackout, unlock Bruno, Scarlett, Diego, Shaw, Dempsey, Takeo, Nikolai and Richtofen

I already got these 4 Origins characters, I actually have 19 out of 22 total. But I'm missing 1 for each of the 3 trophies so no trophies for these 19 characters, quite funny.

Now if only this following trophy wasn't glitched we'd be able to get the Platinum:

Call of Duty: Black Ops 4Prestigious AwardThe Prestigious Award trophy in Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 worth 521 pointsAttain max level or Prestige with 25 different weapons in Zombies
  • Posted on 30 November 18 at 18:59
    This post contains unbalanced formatting tags and cannot be rendered at this time.
  • Posted on 02 December 18 at 12:43, Edited on 02 December 18 at 12:43 by RealBlazeStorm
    This post contains unbalanced formatting tags and cannot be rendered at this time.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads