Forum for the Twelve Days of Christmas 2018 Contest

12 Days of Christmas 2 FAQ

• TrueTrophyTrueTrophy13,466
    Posted on 29 November 18 at 15:06
    Welcome to the 12 Days of Xmas Challenge 2! That's right, we had a blast spelling our way through the holidays last year and figured another run would keep us as jolly as possible.

Every day from December 3rd to December 14th a we will reveal a new challenge. Each must be completed in order if you intend to complete the 12 Days of Christmas Challenge. You have the entire month of December to complete this. Non-qualifying trophies (meaning ones that don't progress your currently active challenge) do not impact the event. Feel free to continue on in whatever other events you may be participating in without worry.

Registration is open now, is free, and anyone that completes all twelve challenges by the end of December will receive a new Community Challenge Badge (or an upgrade on the color of their existing one). If you haven't yet registered, feel free to do so here:
    Twelve Days of Christmas 2018

Event Start and End times:
    Start: December 3rd at 11am UTC
    End: January 1st at 11am UTC
    Mind you, time is kept as UTC so adjust for your time zone where appropriate!

Challenge Reveals:
    For 12 days starting December 3rd, a new challenge will be opened at 11am UTC

Completing Challenges
    Challenges must be completed in order. You cannot complete challenge 5 before challenge 1!

Unlocking Invalid Trophies During a Challenge
    There is no penalty for unlocking trophies that do not count towards your active challenge while working on your challenge.

Finding Valid Trophies
    You will find a button below your active challenge on your homepage to go to a list of valid trophies for that challenge in games you've already started. You will also find a button on the hub to go to a list of all valid trophies in all games.

Questions:
    Please feel free to post all questions in the
    12 Days of Christmas 2 Discussion
  • mysticmoshmysticmosh1,069,844
    Posted on 04 December 18 at 19:34
    I've played 300 Days dlc from walking dead 1 on the vita and got 2 trophies but they aren't registering on the 2nd days challenge. How come?. It has to classed as dlc or I wouldn't have the plat, or are vita games exempt?
  • Posted on 04 December 18 at 19:54
    Hello mysticmosh ,

We (incorrectly) did not have the 400 Days content split on site, as it appears on PSN. We've fixed this after this report, but the fix is not retroactive. I'll ask if the Admin can make these trophies qualify for you, but it may be easier to just earn 2 more trophies, as inconvenient as that may be. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
  • diskdocxdiskdocx3,245,796
    Posted on 05 December 18 at 17:26
    I was about to start the Bioshock PS4 DLC, but it doesn't seem to be classified as DLC on the site. I know it comes with the Bioshock collection, but it isn't part of the base game (I already have the platinum).

Could someone look into this and if appropriate, fix it? I will hold off starting those trophies for now.

• Posted on 05 December 18 at 21:02
    Apologies diskdocx - thanks for pointing this out. We've updated this now as well. Good luck with the challenge!
  • diskdocxdiskdocx3,245,796
    Posted on 05 December 18 at 21:05
    Thank you very much!
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 07 December 18 at 03:38, Edited on 07 December 18 at 03:38 by
    Hey, I've been playing the game ONRUSH that was given for free on PS+
    For some reason only 1 of the trophies I got counted as an online trophy for the 12 Days Of Christmas challenge despite every single trophy in this game being an online trophy as the whole game is online. Is this intentional or is there a problem?
  • Posted on 07 December 18 at 04:15
    This would be because we have things listed as "Offline/Online" - it's strictly for Online only flags.
  • KodingKoding217,480
    Posted on 07 December 18 at 04:19
    BurnedChipmunk said:
    Hey, I've been playing the game ONRUSH that was given for free on PS+
    For some reason only 1 of the trophies I got counted as an online trophy for the 12 Days Of Christmas challenge despite every single trophy in this game being an online trophy as the whole game is online. Is this intentional or is there a problem?
    Only 1 you unlocked was flagged as 'Online Game mode'. The others are flagged as 'Online/Offline' and they do not count for this challenge. If you look on the right side of your home page, you'll see a green button saying 'View Valid Trophies'. This is where that button will take you right now:

BurnedChipmunk's Trophies

These trophies are valid for the current challenge.
    54 LEGO game completions on 6 different platforms across TA, TT, and TSA!
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 07 December 18 at 06:37
    Fair enough, I just kept playing till I popped a few more... it's all good.
  • boldfox85boldfox85535,903
    Posted on 09 December 18 at 17:46
    No trophies from sound shapes have counted towards ps plus trophies. Can this be fixed so they count towards it please.
    GT: boldfoxrd
  • Posted on 09 December 18 at 19:02, Edited on 09 December 18 at 19:02 by CrumpetOfDojima
    rdenton85 said:
    No trophies from sound shapes have counted towards ps plus trophies. Can this be fixed so they count towards it please.
    Hello, rdenton85. It looks like the NA variant was listed as PS+, but not the EU variant. We've now listed as PS+.

Unfortunately, you've already scanned some trophies in on TT, and they will not count towards the challenge, unles devs recalc your accoutn to make them count. It being the weekend, that may not happen until monday, which may slow you down on your next challenge. I also see you've unlocked 24 out of 44 trophies on the game, so if you wanted to play on and unlock some more, that may be easier/quicker for you, as any future trophies from this game will now count for you. That's just a personal suggestion, though!
  • OnkelLangiOnkelLangi907,055
    Posted on 10 December 18 at 16:26
    "You will also find a button on the hub to go to a list of all valid trophies in all games"

I can't find that button.
  • KodingKoding217,480
    Posted on 10 December 18 at 23:09
    OnkelLangi said:
    "You will also find a button on the hub to go to a list of all valid trophies in all games"

I can't find that button.
    If you go to your hub, OnkelLangi, you will see the button under your currently active challenge.
  • Posted on 13 December 18 at 03:30
    For the the day 9 challenge where we have to spell out CHRISTMAS with the trophies. DO I have to update after every letter or will the site track it if I unlock them in the correct order without updating?
  • KodingKoding217,480
    Posted on 13 December 18 at 04:12
    CelebrimborUS said:
    For the the day 9 challenge where we have to spell out CHRISTMAS with the trophies. DO I have to update after every letter or will the site track it if I unlock them in the correct order without updating?
    The site will track them via their timestamp. You don't have to do a scan after each one.
  • lordfrog0lordfrog0433,341
    Posted on 13 December 18 at 07:54
    CelebrimborUS said:
    You won't have to scan them each time, but without scanning the latest trophy the "valid trophies" section won't update for the next letter. It's not too bad of an issue if you don't mind doing a bit of planning ahead.
  • RNumbersRNumbers1,397,231
    Posted on 13 December 18 at 17:51, Edited on 13 December 18 at 18:33 by RNumbers
    Any way to tell what games are considered "exclusives"? For example, PlayStation All Stars seems not to count... Pretty sure that was never released on anything other than PS3/Vita.

Edit: Found the list, and I see that PSABR is on it. It's either been added or I missed it on mobile. Either way, thanks! :)
  • Posted on 01 January 19 at 01:14
    I'm working on challenge 12 and two of my trophies that were on the list (list of my trophies containing 12 characters) didn't register.
    Please advise.
  • Posted on 01 January 19 at 02:20
    Did you mix systems by chance between the trophies? We had another person impacted by timestamps for the trophies previously.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads