Community Events Forum

Forum for the Twelve Days of Christmas 2018 Contest

12 Days of Christmas 2 Discussion

AuthorMessage
Kittet3
Kittet3
Posted on 30 December 18 at 18:03
Would rebuilding the list fix that? The hub can tell it's a qualifying trophy, so shouldn't it just need to recount instead of looking at newest trophies?
Zvetiki
Zvetiki
Posted on 30 December 18 at 19:27
AVandelBuster said:
I am confident this will be the first community event I fail. Not worried about day 6, 7, 10 and 11. Worried about day 8, 9 and 12.
You have got one day for six 12-letter trophies. Hang on there!
AVandelBuster
Posted on 31 December 18 at 10:33
Zvetiki said:
AVandelBuster said:
I am confident this will be the first community event I fail. Not worried about day 6, 7, 10 and 11. Worried about day 8, 9 and 12.
You have got one day for six 12-letter trophies. Hang on there!
I JUST finished it. Got my last few in Plague Inc., which I had gotten in the recent sales and forgot to add to My Games list.

It's quite the challenge since I do the challenges on TrueAchievements and TrueTrophies. I have a lot more games on Xbox started, making that much easier than it is for me on PS consoles.

Anyway, ended up purchasing My Name is Mayo for some quick 12 letter trophies and some of the Christmas challenge one. :|
minpinz23186
minpinz23186
Posted on 02 January 19 at 13:44
Ooh, what a pretty pink badge. Thanks again for doing this!
Shadow_Kisuragi
Posted on 02 January 19 at 17:41
Kittet3 said:
Would rebuilding the list fix that? The hub can tell it's a qualifying trophy, so shouldn't it just need to recount instead of looking at newest trophies?
Nothing we can do there on our side to fix it - maybe from the dev side. Did it impact your ability to complete the challenge?

If there are no details on how to handle that situation, I'll make sure there's something documented for the next event to help avoid it.
voyager49
voyager49
Posted on 04 January 19 at 19:19
Thanks for another great event. Know you put lots of work into it and it is appreciated!!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.