Gaming News

All the latest Playstation and gaming news. Only TT Newshounds can post in this forum.

Rumour: PlayerUnknown's BattleGrounds Arriving on PS4 in December

  • kintariskintaris94,531
  • SolaceCreedSolaceCreed229,527
    Posted on 07 November 18 at 16:25
    Was only a matter of time, H1Z1 will jump to Xbox as well. They don't miss out on cash cows while they're popular.
  • Posted on 07 November 18 at 16:57
    Here's hoping they spent the time to optimize it for the platform. Nobody wants a repeat of single-digit fps for the PS4 like what happened to the Xbone.
  • Posted on 07 November 18 at 17:45
    Since Microsoft owns the studio wouldn't that mean Microsoft would profit from the PS4 version?

    It's like Microsoft purposley doesn't want exclusives because they profit no matter what lol
  • Posted on 07 November 18 at 19:11
    Teh_Paralyzer said:
    Since Microsoft owns the studio wouldn't that mean Microsoft would profit from the PS4 version?

    It's like Microsoft purposley doesn't want exclusives because they profit no matter what lol
    They don't own the studio. smile
  • Posted on 07 November 18 at 21:29
    It's presently free on X1, it seems.
    "There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so."
  • Posted on 07 November 18 at 22:47
    Deadsh0tdoubleG said:
    Teh_Paralyzer said:
    Since Microsoft owns the studio wouldn't that mean Microsoft would profit from the PS4 version?

    It's like Microsoft purposley doesn't want exclusives because they profit no matter what lol
    They don't own the studio. smile
    Oh that's right... The rumor was they were looking to buy Bluehole but they bought .... Playground? and Ninja Theory. I had forgotten about that.
  • epochdadepochdad10,518
    Posted on 08 November 18 at 00:07
    Very exciting stuff. Looking forward to it.
  • Posted on 08 November 18 at 01:09
    Teh_Paralyzer said:
    Deadsh0tdoubleG said:
    Teh_Paralyzer said:
    Since Microsoft owns the studio wouldn't that mean Microsoft would profit from the PS4 version?

    It's like Microsoft purposley doesn't want exclusives because they profit no matter what lol
    They don't own the studio. smile
    Oh that's right... The rumor was they were looking to buy Bluehole but they bought .... Playground? and Ninja Theory. I had forgotten about that.
    Yeah, among others. As for Bluehole, I think they would need to splash some serious cash at the time in order to buy them out, given the popularity of the game. But then Fortnite happened. laugh
  • Posted on 10 November 18 at 04:38
    My friend Aisaka Megumi plays PUBG on PC and she is partnered, This will be fun to play on PS4, このゲームは楽しいものになる
    Panache! - Reincarnation!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.