Editorials and Features

Forum for Editorials and other News Features

Poll: Which November PS4 Release Are You Most Excited For?

• Posted on 02 November 18 at 16:00
    As the holidays approach, are any of these going on your wish list?

Please click here to read the story: Poll: Which November PS4 Release Are You Most Excited For?
    Poll: Which November PS4 Release Are You Most Excited For?
    • 1.0% - Déraciné
    • 1.5% - GRIP
    • 3.5% - World of Final Fantasy Maxima
    • 4.5% - Tetris Effect
    • 7.4% - HITMAN 2
    • 44.6% - Spyro Reignited Trilogy
    • 16.8% - Fallout 76
    • 5.9% - Battlefield V
    • 7.4% - Darksiders III
    • 1.0% - Farming Simulator 19
    • 6.4% - Other

We had 202 responses to the poll.
    You must log in to vote on this poll
  • AtsumaKarinAtsumaKarin1,295,579
    Posted on 02 November 18 at 16:02
    Spyro out of that list for me. Dunno if I'll play it before the year's out, though. laugh
    Game Info/Genre Team Member. :D Enjoys the thrill of the GRP (Gold Rush Plat) and seeing Double (or more) Milestones in his Friend Feed!
  • NomstuffNomstuff79,025
    Posted on 02 November 18 at 16:07
    spyro, naturally
    http://raptr.com/badge/Nomsheep/fs_overall.png
  • Posted on 02 November 18 at 16:36, Edited on 02 November 18 at 16:39 by CrumpetOfDojima
    I am insanely excited for World of Final Fantasy. The first one was such a blast, and I played through it way too quickly, and remember not too much about it.

Having an excuse to get back into it, with a new trophy list (hopefully) and more content, is a christmas miracle :D

It was such a blast, I loved it. I hope others can enjoy it as much as I did, and will.
  • Posted on 02 November 18 at 17:57
    The Quiet Man is the only game this month I would consider getting before the end of the year
  • xLilSheWolfxxLilSheWolfx493,098
    Posted on 02 November 18 at 18:57
    Spyro hands down will be my November game though I will get Darksiders III and the Farming sim later on down the line smile
    Gaming 4 Life
  • Posted on 03 November 18 at 00:32
    I voted Battlefeld V, even though I still haven't played the Battlefield 1 or Hardline campaign redface

Honestly though, I'm currently lost in the world of RDR2 so I don't really care about anything else right now! laugh
    Hope for the best but expect the worst.
  • Posted on 03 November 18 at 00:32
    spaceVulture42 said:
    The Quiet Man is the only game this month I would consider getting before the end of the year
    Yep looks really interesting.

In the above list I would have to say Battlefield V, It would be Fallout but I have lost interest in it now it's all gone social.
    Balls................ Funder....Balls.
  • HakuMH4UHakuMH4U443,071
    Posted on 03 November 18 at 13:35
    Najinceil said:
    I am insanely excited for World of Final Fantasy. The first one was such a blast, and I played through it way too quickly, and remember not too much about it.

Having an excuse to get back into it, with a new trophy list (hopefully) and more content, is a christmas miracle :D

It was such a blast, I loved it. I hope others can enjoy it as much as I did, and will.
    I started WoFF, but didn’t really give it a fair shake. Najinceil, you’ve inspired me to give the vanilla version another go!

I’m cautiously optimistic about Fallout 76. smile
  • mysticmoshmysticmosh1,066,936
    Posted on 03 November 18 at 14:40
    Other. Ride 3 is meant to be out at the end of the month...if it doesn't get put back again!.
  • StephcgeeStephcgee24,218
    Posted on 03 November 18 at 15:17
    Sooo excited to jump back into Spyro!
  • ManuBAD_iTManuBAD_iT20,282
    Posted on 03 November 18 at 15:49
    Absolutely I'm excited for Himan 2 clap
    Twitter: #emanuele_mauri | YouTube: #Play4Fun-TV | The Monk BAD iT™
  • ArmyVaultArmyVault306,839
    Posted on 03 November 18 at 16:43
    Fallout 76!
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 04 November 18 at 01:38
    spaceVulture42 said:
    Agree it looks great, it looks like a high budget game but only costs £10.

Fallout 76 for me, but after buying Black Ops 4 and Red Dead 2, I won't be buying any more AAA games this year.
    Put your hands behind your knees and get down on your head now!
  • tsmugztsmugz1,109,873
    Posted on 04 November 18 at 02:40
    Spyro, fallout has always been below par, casua-mediocre... cash grab.
  • Posted on 04 November 18 at 03:50
    I kinda wish I hadn't spent money on pre-purchasing Super Smash Bros. Ultimate - I really would like to see what WoFF Maxima is all about. I have WoFF on my Vita but haven't touched it in months.
  • PLATINBLAZEPLATINBLAZE364,517
    Posted on 04 November 18 at 13:02
    Other...

First SotTR DLC release.

- Hitman 2 I'll pass since no platinum.
    - Fallout76 I have to wait and see how it turns out since this has lots of multiplayer elements.
    "A person's life is not defined by age, but by the choices they make." - Sheva Alomar (Resident Evil 5)
  • Posted on 04 November 18 at 13:16
    Tetris Effect, without a doubt. Mizuguchi-san's releases aren't mere games... they're events, to be savored and awed by. As a side effect, I may actually get good at Tetris. laugh
  • SoragoofSoragoof39,370
    Posted on 04 November 18 at 18:40
    Battlefield V is one I want to just pick up and play a little to see how it is. Don't know I would want to invest too much time though. And I would be much more excited about World of Final Fantasy if it weren't for 12 games and a confusing Kingdom Hearts story backlog to get through before January. Might pick it up at one point though
    TA - KACG FeaR
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads