Gaming News

All the latest Playstation and gaming news. Only TT Newshounds can post in this forum.

PlayStation Plus Free Games for November: Bulletstorm and Yakuza Kiwami

• PlatypixPlatypix58,866
    Posted on 31 October 18 at 16:36
    Wow...that's a decent month!
  • Posted on 31 October 18 at 16:43
    When is the leak for December? laugh
  • Posted on 31 October 18 at 16:44
    LaxmiNarayanan said:
    When is the leak for December? laugh
    Tomorrow I reckon smile
  • supkrissupkris438,062
    Posted on 31 October 18 at 19:13
    Good ps4 lineup. But very poor for ps3. Considering that ps3 and vita being stopped after march from ps plus offerings,some AAA content would be good. Gtav,watch dogs etc
  • Posted on 31 October 18 at 22:25
    Kiryu-chan!
  • Posted on 31 October 18 at 22:52
    I'm personally pleased, as I picked up Yakuza 0 in a recent sale. This lines up nicely, at least in a chronological sense.

Plus I never got around to Bulletstorm, looking forward to that. Just kicking myself for spending money on Burly Men at Sea when I still haven't really played it. One day I will learn my lesson!
  • Posted on 31 October 18 at 23:51
    So happy that thousands can enjoy Yakuza Kiwami. It's a perfect remaster of the first entry, considering it came out late 90's! Will hopefully get more people into the series ;)
  • Posted on 01 November 18 at 00:22
    Nothing much of interest here for me this month, however I'll at least have a look at Arkedo Series, Roundabout and Burly Men At Sea.
    Hope for the best but expect the worst.
  • xStOnEhEaDxxStOnEhEaDx1,204,012
    Posted on 01 November 18 at 00:25
    Pretty good month.. clap
  • itsalkokaitsalkoka118,781
    Posted on 01 November 18 at 08:36
    I was hoping for some platinum on PS3 :(
  • PLATINBLAZEPLATINBLAZE363,669
    Posted on 01 November 18 at 09:19
    Yakuza > 70h+ difficulty to platinum about 7/10 hmmm

Bulletstorm > 25h+ difficulty to platinum about 5/10 hmmm
    "A person's life is not defined by age, but by the choices they make." - Sheva Alomar (Resident Evil 5)
  • daemont101daemont1011,530,764
    Posted on 01 November 18 at 13:31
    Well, unfortunately, I own both...but at least I can sell them at GameStop for some cash back
  • strifekunstrifekun240,855
    Posted on 01 November 18 at 14:21
    Yakuza!!

Burly Men at Sea looks pretty cool.
  • Posted on 01 November 18 at 14:23
    I might check out both PS4 titles
  • ManuBAD_iTManuBAD_iT20,279
    Posted on 01 November 18 at 15:05
    Well well it's time to start Yakuza series! clap
    Twitter: #emanuele_mauri | YouTube: #Play4Fun-TV | The Monk BAD iT™
  • Posted on 01 November 18 at 18:14
    Yakuza was ahead of its time imo, It was the closest thing to shenmue 3 we ever got! And its such a quality series. Some of the story telling is genius, and the virtua fighter fighting system works so well. A great month for psplus owners...
    Are we born not knowing or are we born knowing all, are we growing wiser or are we just growing tall
  • Posted on 01 November 18 at 19:03
    PureVapour420 said:
    Yakuza was ahead of its time imo, It was the closest thing to shenmue 3 we ever got! And its such a quality series. Some of the story telling is genius, and the virtua fighter fighting system works so well. A great month for psplus owners...
    Definitely, plus, if you ever got to enjoy the first Yakuza, then trying it in Kiwami form is a masterpiece to behold.
  • PLATINBLAZEPLATINBLAZE363,669
    Posted on 05 November 18 at 21:10
    Yaaaaaaaaaaaaow, we are five days into November, still showing the old games. When is this suppose to be happen? roll
    "A person's life is not defined by age, but by the choices they make." - Sheva Alomar (Resident Evil 5)
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 06 November 18 at 02:30
    Some great games on here, However, I have all but the Yakuza game which will make a welcome addition to my backlog.

PLATINBLAZE said:
    Yaaaaaaaaaaaaow, we are five days into November, still showing the old games. When is this suppose to be happen? roll
    For some reason I think it's today they will show on the store. I'm almost certain I read something about a Tuesday store refresh.
    Put your hands behind your knees and get down on your head now!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads