Walkthroughs Forum

Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

Back to the Future - Episode 1: It's About Time Walkthrough Discussion

AuthorMessage
Information Posted on 10 April 14 at 13:50
Please use this thread to discuss the Back to the Future - Episode 1: It's About Time walkthrough
Information Posted on 06 June 14 at 00:43
The walkthrough has now been published.

You can find it here: http://www.truetrophies.com/back-to-the-future--episode....htm
munchmagic1986
Posted on 21 January 15 at 14:34
There is a trophy missing from the Walkthrough

Back to the Future - Episode 1: It's About TimeFate in fluxThe Fate in flux trophy in Back to the Future - Episode 1: It's About Time worth 18 pointsHeard about the curious fate of Marshall Strickland
RayvenMorrigana
Posted on 21 January 15 at 20:48
Added, thanks for letting me know!toast

I'm just going to add in the controller icons and then I'll submit it to be checked.
I said hey listen to me, stay sane inside insanity <3
reforc3ps
reforc3ps
Posted on 31 March 18 at 01:12
still missing :P
@ReForce
RayvenMorrigana
Posted on 31 March 18 at 01:21
I must have forgotten about this, thanks for letting me know! Could you tell me exactly where the trophy unlocks please, so that I know where to put it?toast
Prem-aka-Prince
Posted on 31 March 18 at 09:16, Edited on 31 March 18 at 09:19 by Prem-aka-Prince
RayvenMorrigana said:
reforc3ps said:
RayvenMorrigana said:
Added, thanks for letting me know!toast
I'm just going to add in the controller icons and then I'll submit it to be checked.
still missing :P
I must have forgotten about this, thanks for letting me know! Could you tell me exactly where the trophy unlocks please, so that I know where to put it?toast
Hi All,
I thought it strange that you would say "Added" and not have done it, so I looked into it first. I found that you did indeed add them on 21/01/15, both the missing trophy and the controller buttons on the General Hints & Tips page. However the live version is a newer version from 21/11/?? described only as "Automatically Updated Version". I can only apologise for this.

I wasn't able to trace the differences as there is no compare versions function and no edit notes/change notes were left on either version other than the above, but possibly this is related to HTTPS rollout. I went and manually added the missing trophy to the latest version of the Story page on BttF ep1, and similarly re-inserted the controller buttons on the General Hints page for BttF ep1 and also ep2 where I found the same issue.

There are no change notes and no messages in the walkthrough forum thread for ep2 Back to the Future - Episode 2: Get Tannen Walkthrough Discussion so I did not alter that story page.

Thanks to munchmagic1986 and reforc3ps for reporting the issue and RayvenMorrigana for making the effort not only to keep an eye on the Walkthrough thread after publishing and make the updates same day as reported, but also still caring four years after originally writing.

Yours Sincerely,
-Prince
This is where the cards live
RayvenMorrigana
Posted on 31 March 18 at 10:02
Thanks Prince, I'm glad to see that I didn't forget about it when it was originally reported. toast
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.