Gaming News

All the latest Playstation and gaming news. Only TT Newshounds can post in this forum.

Sony Confirms The Last Of Us Remastered For PS4

• Posted on 09 April 14 at 20:48
    yes :D now i can play this epic game
  • Posted on 09 April 14 at 21:13
    Woo, I can replay this amazing game
  • Posted on 09 April 14 at 21:54
    The US Playstation store says it is launching on December 31st 2014, unless the store is wrong then i don't think it will launch in the summer anywhere else. Im struggling to find anywhere that confirms a summer launch
  • Posted on 09 April 14 at 21:59
    ThomasWhalen said:
    The US Playstation store says it is launching on December 31st 2014, unless the store is wrong then i don't think it will launch in the summer anywhere else. Im struggling to find anywhere that confirms a summer launch
    I can pretty much guarantee you that Dec 31st was a placeholder date. That just doesn't make any sense for a game's launch date. My understanding is that the store listing was an accident.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/TheSaDGames/
  • Posted on 09 April 14 at 22:00
    ALIEN_CURE said:
    WOW , ALL HAIL THE PS4 , THE NEXT GENERATION/LAST GENERATION CONSOLE , JUST F*CKING WOW , 400 HUNDRED POUND TO PLAY 1080 PS3 GAMES , it makes me think the reason their porting all these games is cause they know the next batch of 'PROGRAMMED' PS4 games are actually gonna be CRAP ???? starting with Watch Dogs !!! , remember where you read it first !!! ROTF , OH and the last of us is well worth playing through ONCE , but then , well....find out for yourselves
    A young console getting a bunch of ports from late in the previous generation or cross-platform releases with the previous generation is completely normal.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/TheSaDGames/
  • Posted on 10 April 14 at 00:02
    ThomasWhalen said:
    Seriously? The bottom of the article links to the source article, the official Playstation blog which clearly states Summer 2014 release.

December 31st 2014 was clearly a placeholder date considering there isn't yet a confirmed date, just 'summer'.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 10 April 14 at 01:43, Edited on 10 April 14 at 01:44 by
    End of year dates are almost always placeholders, like 99% of the time. No one releases on New Year's Eve, as far as I recall.

ALIEN_CURE said:
    WOW , ALL HAIL THE PS4 , THE NEXT GENERATION/LAST GENERATION CONSOLE , JUST F*CKING WOW , 400 HUNDRED POUND TO PLAY 1080 PS3 GAMES , it makes me think the reason their porting all these games is cause they know the next batch of 'PROGRAMMED' PS4 games are actually gonna be CRAP ???? starting with Watch Dogs !!! , remember where you read it first !!! ROTF , OH and the last of us is well worth playing through ONCE , but then , well....find out for yourselves
    Actually truth is they're buying time while working on true next-gen games, which will be of good caliber, rather than rushing them out because impatient people are demanding them.

Winning hundreds of awards merits this game to also reach the PS4 audience, and some double-dippers.

Good decision in my book, while we wait for them to release Uncharted 4.

Simmer down, brotha. It'll be fine.
    You must exceed your limitations if you wish to survive. twitter.com/shadow_enz
  • J_SyrusJ_Syrus16,652
    Posted on 10 April 14 at 02:52
    Sold!
  • GAMERJETGAMERJET577,067
    Posted on 10 April 14 at 03:23
    I had a feeling we might see a PS4 re-release of this. Glad I waited. I'm still waiting for a GTA V re-release to be announced for PS4, which I suspect will happen at E3.
  • Posted on 10 April 14 at 10:02
    ALIEN_CURE said:
    Why the hate with ps4 the xbox one is worse off. I am bummed people hate so easily these days..
  • Posted on 10 April 14 at 21:00
    If you haven't played the game yet, and are hoping for a super enhanced edition, then this is good news.

But personally, I already finished the PS3 version a while ago, and don't remotely see the appeal in wanting to get the PS4 version, when there is likely to be so little change, even if the price is less than a RRP title.

Sure I know a lot of people are HUGE fans of the game, and rightly so, but to buy the game all over again, just seems a little odd to me, but oh well.
  • Posted on 06 September 18 at 22:05
    Anyone want to boost the remastered version? I have a session up, need to boost all the online trophies.

Get in contact.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads