Site Help Forum

Got something you don't understand? Need to know how something works? Ask here and we'll do our best to help you

Trophies remain unsynced for almost a year now

AuthorMessage
EnSabahNur666
EnSabahNur666
Posted on 21 October 18 at 01:15
While trying to see what trophy I could earn for Y in the birthday challenge, i noticed a good majority of my trophies from Tell Tales Game of Thrones for PS3, havent synced, even though i earned them, and the Plat, almost a year ago.

Also just realized, the total trophies earned number, on my homepage, is short. Where the trophies are broken down on the right, are showing the correct values for plat, gold, etc.
However, where it shows total trophies earned over the course of xxx amount of games played is wrong, by roughly 25-30 trophies, cant remember the exact number off hand right now.

Just kinda wondering why this is, and whats going on exactly.

TYA

AJ
GAMERJET
GAMERJET
Posted on 21 October 18 at 04:11
Your trophies have been updated.
TT Administrator and Moderator - https://www.truetrophies.com/stafflist.aspx
EnSabahNur666
EnSabahNur666
Posted on 21 October 18 at 12:24
Thanks!
I was afraid I had really screwed something up on my end or who knows what.
Cheers, and thanks for being awesome!
AJ
Executioner0
Executioner0
Posted on 06 December 18 at 22:47
I have the same problem, about 300 games short on my profile, it adds me to the queue, but never updates.
Nighthawk205
Posted on 07 December 18 at 04:51
Hey there Executioner0, we've forced a scan on your account to make sure everything came in and are working to make sure you're correctly tied to a scanner to prevent this from happening again moving forward.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.