kintaris
kintaris
Posted on 29 September 18 at 16:41
Life is a highway

Please click here to read the story: Life is Strange 2: Episode 1 Review
Undrtaker
Undrtaker
Posted on 30 September 18 at 11:06
After the Telltale WD FS fiasco, I'll be waiting for the full season to be released

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 30 September 18 at 12:35
Undrtaker said:
After the Telltale WD FS fiasco, I'll be waiting for the full season to be released
Me too. I think that was a real eye opener and I will wait on all episodic games now. I know Square Enix are a bigger company than TT were and I'm almost certain that if Dontnod had issues than Square Enix would protect their interest but either way I feel I'll just wait now.
Put your hands behind your knees and get down on your head now!
ScottishNub
ScottishNub
Posted on 30 September 18 at 17:57
Sadly I've learned my lesson with twd so I'll have to wait for the full game. I just need to wait and stay away from spoilers
daemont101
daemont101
Posted on 01 October 18 at 14:27
The biggest problem with everyone's post above (which I agree with) is that if they don't get sales, then the game may just get canned. I definitely understand everyone's weariness with episodic games; however, waiting is what can cause the death of these games.

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 01 October 18 at 14:54
daemont101 said:
The biggest problem with everyone's post above (which I agree with) is that if they don't get sales, then the game may just get canned. I definitely understand everyone's weariness with episodic games; however, waiting is what can cause the death of these games.
I wonder what the pre-order was like with this one? I also agree with you that if the majority starts behaving like we've said above, it'll have long term effects. I'm sure I'll buy another episodic game in the future, but my backlog is currently to big anyway.
Put your hands behind your knees and get down on your head now!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.