Welcome

Come and introduce yourself

Hello from Scotland

• McVexyMcVexy119,789
    Posted on 04 April 14 at 13:41, Edited on 04 April 14 at 13:43 by McVexy
    Hi all,

Just signed up today, was looking at boosting sessions on another popular guide site and discovered the link to here. It's great to see this site now set-up and running!

I'm formerly of TrueAchievements (Vexovexee) before I quit XBox in January 2013. I had completely forgotten a PS version of the site was in the works and have been longing for one like TA since.

I'm a bit of an RPG fanatic but have a vast variety of games I like to play. Not too many multiplayer ones for PS yet, but hopefully soon.

Cheers!
  • Posted on 04 April 14 at 14:35
    Welcome from England laugh
    Find me more often on TA but ill be here, you've been warned :D
  • Posted on 04 April 14 at 14:53
    Welcome from Scotland toast
    This message will self delete in 5.4.3.2.1........error (1026)
  • Posted on 04 April 14 at 21:11
    Hello! All high quality games on your trophy list, some of them exclusive and many of them completed, seems like you're having a blast with PS3! laugh
    What're some of the features you missed the most? I'm curious about who was talking about this site on another site lol.
    =Semper Fi=
  • GAMERJETGAMERJET577,067
    Posted on 05 April 14 at 03:53
    Welcome from USA! smile
  • IMHUWIMHUW17,096
    Posted on 05 April 14 at 12:00
    welcome from Wales :-) I'm also a big RPG fan, hence why I switched from xbox :-)
  • Funeral-WindFuneral-Wind176,838
    Posted on 05 April 14 at 12:59
    Welcome. headspin
  • Posted on 05 April 14 at 14:00
    Welcome to the site, good to have you with us! wave
  • Posted on 06 April 14 at 00:03
    Welcome mate, good to have another fellow scot with us on this fantastic site. I see a few good completed games and a few yet to be, have funtoast
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 06 April 14 at 02:26
    Welcome from Narnia! Hope you find the site helpful and friendly!
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 07 April 14 at 08:28, Edited on 07 April 14 at 08:30 by
    Hi from Wales. I'm also an eX-Boxer and TA'er and a lifelong RPG fan... suddenly Elder Scrolls Online looks more appealing and Diablo 3 can't come soon enough! wave
  • McVexyMcVexy119,789
    Posted on 07 April 14 at 10:41
    Prem-aka-Prince said:
    What're some of the features you missed the most? I'm curious about who was talking about this site on another site lol.
    Mainly the tracking (coupled with the scoring)!

TA was also the best site I had found for boosting - never had any problems utilising the system and actually met some very cool people that way. I'm looking forward to grabbing some games where I can make use of it here (most likely Uncharted 2; I'd like to finish the trilogy but the amount of boosting required alongside not being aware this site was live put me off).

Thanks for the welcome, everyone. wave
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads